AC/DC

Chat about stuff you listen to or play
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

AC/DC

Post by w00dsy »

answered from funny pics thread
Vilante wrote:
w00dsy wrote: ah thanks, it was late and had been to AC/DC and my mind was all messed up. makes sense now.
How was it? I'm going Saturday :)

depends where you are in the crowd, it was in a huge stadium and we were far far away so there was a delay between what we saw and then the audio finally getting to us. Plus the band were like dots in the distance, so most of it was spent watching the screens. The band is awesome, as expected, but i also found there was a lot of drunk aggressive bogans that were getting quite rowdy as the night went on. Bottom line, AC/DC was awesome, venue and crowd not so hot. But you'll love all the titties on display when they play The Jack. So many chicks get their tits out when they are shown on the big screen.

Wolmother were also awesome, didn't get in in time to see whoever the other support band were.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Re: AC/DC

Post by Vilante »

Excellent, thanks Woodsy. It's at ANZ stadium here which is massive, the Olympic stadium, so we might have the same problems.
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

I saw wolfmother at the GP a few years ago, they were pretty awesome!

Was thinking of going, but waited too long to decide and got Tiesto tickets instead (was playing the week before).
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

I saw Wolfmother @ the toff in the city, maybe 60 people there, they were fucking brilliant! I'd pay to see them again any day :)

My office is on the corner of Spencer St and Dudley St and jesus... Bogans everywhere haha. Hotel Spencer was packed which is rare...
Scottie wrote:I saw wolfmother at the GP a few years ago
Has anything been set for this years GP yet?
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Dan wrote:
Has anything been set for this years GP yet?
I think it's Powderfinger and Simple Minds.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"