South Australian driver

All the funny stuff goes in here.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

South Australian driver

Post by smithcorp »

Saw this photo in a professional transport newsletter I'm doing some proof-reading for. The notes say "He said that the photo was taken by the Department for Transport, SA last month at the corner of Trimmer Pde and Frederick Rd Seaton. The wood was about two (2) metres out of the left hand side and about three (3) metres out of the right.
The beams in the front window went across his chest and he could only get one hand on the wheel."

Awesome.

smith
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime
Legend in his own lunchtime

Re: South Australian driver

Post by Cutter »

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why some people need a license to breed.
We could rid ourselves of this sort of stupidity within 2, maybe 3 generations.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

:doh:

Seriously there are some bloody retards out there! Without trying to sound too racist.... Asians are the most likely to try and pull this shit off in my experiences in the plumbing and building industy, I guess it's because it's just the norm in some of their countries! My mates grandpa once tied a length of pipe underneath his car... first and last time I've ever seem that! haha
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Surely no one could possibly be that fucking stupid? Hope the cops throw the book at him.
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
Montey

Post by Montey »

How on earth can the church deny evolution with images like that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!