Tassie??

All the funny stuff goes in here.
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Re: Tassie??

Post by bengatta »

Yes, yes you can.... I thought this was a national rule... in NSW it is very obscure... I have not known anybody to have been booked yet, but I am sure where there is a sting on Nissan 200SX, RS Impreza's, and Evo imports, they may drag it out one day... technically you are supposed to lock your car if it is unattended... Unattended was determinded as you are not in contact with it... so if you go into the service station to pay for your fuel, legaly the car must be locked...

This will in time assist the insurance companies to refuse claims based on point of law...

What you could argue though is with a soft top, access can be as simple as falling through the roof... so even locked with the roof up, it is still not secured...
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

and welcome to page 2 :D
--------------
Stu
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

Bauer wrote:and welcome to page 2 :D

:banana:

We can declare the innings now... well played. Used a straight bat most of the time. Had to take a slash through the covers to hit page 2, but without taking risks you get no rewards... :D

Of course anytime you get bored feel free to resurect it... maybe at random intervals.
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Bauer wrote:
bengatta wrote:, feel free to take it off topic...
so I read today that there is a law in Vic the will fine drivers for leaving their car unlocked. Some sort of Look, lock, leave campaign.
That's stupid. I know people who leave their cars unlocked inentionally, as they'd rather somebody simply opened the door than slash the roof. Doesn't always work because people assume cars are locked, and one of them put a brick through the window :rolleyes:

Is this far enough off topic? :)
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

durbster wrote:
Bauer wrote:
bengatta wrote:, feel free to take it off topic...
so I read today that there is a law in Vic the will fine drivers for leaving their car unlocked. Some sort of Look, lock, leave campaign.
That's stupid. I know people who leave their cars unlocked inentionally, as they'd rather somebody simply opened the door than slash the roof. Doesn't always work because people assume cars are locked, and one of them put a brick through the window :rolleyes:

Is this far enough off topic? :)
Any ideas on the required speed and angle you need to throw a brick so it will break a cars windscreen???

petey

Post by petey »

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

--------------
Stu
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

Flogging has become our specialty... horses, other things, no matter... so long as it is flogged....

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

:flog:
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

w00dsy wrote::flog:
Oh, Gee, is it??? I hadn't noticed... :fall:

durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

First shorts of the year today. Temperature in the high 20s - superb!
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

Nearly winter here, rain, and almost no chance of shorts... did your legs radiate that winter whiteness... ?

petey

Post by petey »

How did the lochness find a tree chicken? Via opposing strips of capsicum goodness :)
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
bengatta

Post by bengatta »

petey wrote:How did the lochness find a tree chicken? Via opposing strips of capsicum goodness :)
:rofl:

Finally, welcome aboard.... :D

petey

Post by petey »

bengatta wrote:
petey wrote:How did the lochness find a tree chicken? Via opposing strips of capsicum goodness :)
:rofl:

Finally, welcome aboard.... :D
Sorry sire... Hell raisers killed my pancake :(