FS- JVC touchscreen headunit

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
TIMMY30

FS- JVC touchscreen headunit

Post by TIMMY30 »

Hey guys,
Selling my single DIN touchscreen headunit due to picking up a double DIN headunit at an unreal price.

Link is here http://www.jvc-australia.com/JVCstores/ ... 080328.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Had it for about 11 months and it adds a nice touch to the interior of any car :). Had it in my commodore (also selling it with a pocket for commodore). Comes with the remote (which i have never even used) and comes with the ipod connection cable aswell.

Any more questions feel free to ask me.

I paid $900 when i bought it. Looking for $370 but i am open to all realistic offers.

Cheers, Tim
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Re: FS- JVC touchscreen headunit

Post by DexterPunk »

damn thats tempting... is the screen always out, or does it slot inside itself or similar?
TIMMY30

Re: FS- JVC touchscreen headunit

Post by TIMMY30 »

Yeah mate, very discreet when the car is parked and not in use. Folds in when you turn off the ignition. Can also have it in or out when your driving (good if you get pulled over you just fold it in so its not ANOTHER thing for them to pick on you about) even though these are 100% legal.
Heres a video on youtube i found " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tim