NRL final *spoilers*

Cricket, footy, tennis, whatever
Bauer

NRL final *spoilers*

Post by Bauer »

I watched the delayed telecast of the roosters v tigers game last night. Really enjoyed that. It shows what pressure can do and I don't think I have watched a rugby game that went in to golden point overtime. I don't go for either side and when i switched the tv over after the AFL, the roosters were down. So I was quietly cheering for a comeback to make a game of it. Both sides had the chance to win it but the tigers didn't look like they could do it without help.
--------------
Stu
Santaria

Re: NRL final *spoilers*

Post by Santaria »

Last night was a top game, best all season by far. I think Vil and I are hoping the Dragons win this season! They'd better *shakes fist*
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

Big Tigers fan here. That game was epic best I've seen in a long time, shame we couldn't win it. What made it even harder for the Tigers was Benji Marshall out for the last 5mins and then for the 20mins golden time afterwards. Once he was out, the team looked flat :(

Raiders V Tigers will interesting. I hope the Tigers can find reserves after such an epic effort. Also hope they didn't suffer to many injuries.

GO TIGERS!!!
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Holy crap, Canberra have a home final. How the hell did that happen? We must have won something?
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Santaria wrote:Last night was a top game, best all season by far. I think Vil and I are hoping the Dragons win this season! They'd better *shakes fist*
One game better than last year so far and a convincing win but I'm cautiously waiting for the weekend after next. Gently, gently.

Some great footy on the weekend, we were streaming it in Dubai :)
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

I think even the Sharks or Cowboys would have beating that Manly outfit... shit, even the under fives would have been able to. :D

Such a bad time of the year to have so many injuries and suspended players, but I'm happy as Dragons win ensured another Tigers finals match.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

Can't say I'm all that fused about this years Grand Finalists. Roosters v Dragons. Meh, my two least favourite teams as I can not stand Anasta and Soward. However, Todd Carney is awesome.

I was really hoping Tigers would get there this year and if not, Titans.

:(
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Most stressful 2 hours of my life. C'mon the Dragons!!!
mrleisure

Post by mrleisure »

Vilante wrote:Most stressful 2 hours of my life. C'mon the Dragons!!!
+1 almost had a heart attack in the last 5mins when Benji was running around , Go Dragons FTW :nod:
"There is a grey blur and green blur . I try to stay on the grey one...." Joey Dunlop IoM TT Legend

"You work for the line.. you own the line .. you defend that hard fought line." Steer
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Post by bengatta »

Try being a tigers fan... :)
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

bengatta wrote:
Try being a tigers fan... :)
Agreed, every single Tigers game whether a win or not is always stressful. So many times they have had a huge lead only to just win or end up just losing. ARGH!!!

The main thing is we made it to the finals for the first time since '05. Yay.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. God. I am so hung over!!!

Can't remember getting home. $3 schooners are awesome, at the time.
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Post by bengatta »

In typical NRL fashion, I am pleased to see you made it out alive... apparently not every body at the leagues club did...
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
mrleisure

Post by mrleisure »

Vilante wrote:DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! YEAH BABY :D :D
"There is a grey blur and green blur . I try to stay on the grey one...." Joey Dunlop IoM TT Legend

"You work for the line.. you own the line .. you defend that hard fought line." Steer