that Joel Monaghan pic

Cricket, footy, tennis, whatever
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

that Joel Monaghan pic

Post by w00dsy »

i'm sure most have heard about this, i'd never heard of the bloke before this, but i had to investigate after i read about it. Basically he got a rather nasty pic taken of himself and a dog on a mad monday, and now he's facing the sack. Dunno how to explain this one apart from either he's a sick fuck or just a typical footballer.

NSFW Linky
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: that Joel Monaghan pic

Post by ysu »

typical sick footballer? :D
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

At least it wasn't a 16yr old girl?

Footballers are so cool! ><
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Santaria wrote:At least it wasn't a 16yr old girl?

Footballers are so cool! ><

there would have been 10 of them in the pic if it was. Nothing says male bonding like getting naked and rooting in front of each other.
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

This one was being passed around work early yesterday. He gets what he deserves I reckon, which by the sound of it is end of career in Aus.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Be fucked if I would be sticking my junk in a dogs mouth. Vagina's are evil enough!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Strange looking fleshlite he has there...
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

it's the Brynne Gordon edition
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Trying to make a Labradoodle?

Pretty sick. They're making out like it was a crazy mad Monday thing, it looks to me like they're just hanging out on a normal day, you know, fucking dogs in the mouth and shit :no:
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

i wanna know how Fev will top it. I didn't think there was a rover in rugby, but it looks like there's a little bit of rugby in rover.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Vilante wrote:Trying to make a Labradoodle?

Pretty sick. They're making out like it was a crazy mad Monday thing, it looks to me like they're just hanging out on a normal day, you know, fucking dogs in the mouth and shit :no:
Ha! that made me laugh for a good few mins Vil :yes: :D

;)
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Heard this:
Latest news I have to hand is that the Canberra Raiders have today announced they have sacked Joel Monaghan after this week's embarrassing photo leak. But Canterbury have offered him a position as club captain. Tomorrow's Sydney Daily Telegraph headline reads "Monaghan accepts head job from Dogs"
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

hahaaa, thats gold!

I have been a Raiders fan all my life. But the last 10 years I haven't been watching much NRL because of the majority of turds in the sport. These people get paid awesome money to really do sweet fuck all. I am sick to death of hearing people refer to them as Heroes and "going to war" every weekend. I have trained with some of the teams, when they came out to the base and we put them through their paces and some of them were quite shocked when we got into it.
They have the privilege of recognition, great pay, awesome sponsorship etc. I'd love to see the guys and girls in the ADF get the same recognition when they do something superb.

You are probably sick of hearing the same theme from me all these years? And in a perfect world the focus should be on people who perform well in the community. However I am sick and tired of hearing all this bullshit about these "heroes" who abuse the position they are in, take it all for granted and more often than not gain from it.
If he gets sacked from the NRL, he will fuck off to England and make big money, come back here, make big money... The Julian O'neal's and others are the exception not the rule when it comes to these guys getting sacked for good.

The only inspirational people in NRL are Lockyer and Benji Marshall.

;)
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

doggy style?
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

c.j wrote:These people get paid awesome money to really do sweet fuck all. I am sick to death of hearing people refer to them as Heroes and "going to war" every weekend. I have trained with some of the teams, when they came out to the base and we put them through their paces and some of them were quite shocked when we got into it.
They have the privilege of recognition, great pay, awesome sponsorship etc. I'd love to see the guys and girls in the ADF get the same recognition when they do something superb.

You are probably sick of hearing the same theme from me all these years? And in a perfect world the focus should be on people who perform well in the community. However I am sick and tired of hearing all this bullshit about these "heroes" who abuse the position they are in, take it all for granted and more often than not gain from it.
If he gets sacked from the NRL, he will fuck off to England and make big money, come back here, make big money... The Julian O'neal's and others are the exception not the rule when it comes to these guys getting sacked for good.
I'm with you on this absolutely.

I actually take a kind of perverted pride every year on ANZAC Day in getting some idiot to say it at "the Traditional Collingwood vs Essendon clash at the MCG"* because for me it highlights perfectly the differences between taking the risk of getting clobbered on a footy field and getting blown up on a battlefield. Every year some tool will say it. In truth, I think most people can see it for themselves but these people are so deluded by their own status and self-perceived invincibility that they literally have no idea what they're talking about. It also irks me because a lot of VFL footy players lost their lives in WWII, yet here we have highly paid, professional sports people who are so detached from reality that they haven't even given the real meaning of the day anything more than the most cursory thought. Do they have any idea why they're even there?

We have the AFL and the clubs to thank for this gormless crap. There's gratitude for ya. :irked:

There are NO AFL footy players in the ADF and probably never will be again.

* Inverted commas because it's only been going since the mid-90s. Hardly traditional...in the traditional sense...
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.