WTB - 360 250gb

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
c.j
Midget Wanker

WTB - 360 250gb

Post by c.j »

Wish I hadn't sold my 360 to buy the ps3, so I am looking for another one.

Prefer 250gb. If you see anything locally that is a great price, can you let me know. Have cash and will pay for your fuel if I get you to pick it up for me, demo it etc before purchase.

Cheers in advance. Want to get back into F3.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: WTB - 360 250gb

Post by wobblysauce »

well you just missed out on all the 250gig deals that were running over Christmas for $250-350, cheapest atm is HN with a deal at $468. DSE is $498
Last edited by wobblysauce on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Yea, wasn't something I thought I would do. But for what ever reason some titles play and look a lot better generally and games have less pop up etc on the 360.

Will keep the PS3 for media though, everything on that side feels more intuitive on Sony's console plus a few exclusive games.
Last edited by c.j on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

best of both really..

both company's make the most money off the games not the consoles.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.