Invoices

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Invoices

Post by DexterPunk »

Anyone know of a simple invoice proggie? I have cashflow manager, and to be honest, I don't need or want 90% of what it does. A lot of the time all I want is just a simple invoice program.
Montey

Re: Invoices

Post by Montey »

Microsoft Excel has invoice templates.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Cheers Montey, I'll check that out. I actually just grabbed an iPhone app which seems to be very good for on the go invoicing from the feedback on the app store.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Invoices

Post by DexterPunk »

Yep, it's a very cool app!

Invoices2go is what it's called. So so easy, works a treat! Several templates to choose from and can even add your business logo. Very handy indeed.
doug99

Post by doug99 »

MYOB had a program called Just Invoices some time back - don't know if it is still around or not. But seeing as I have seen MYOB programs that can't even count properly STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

i was just about to suggest invoices2go. I got the paid version and love it.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Invoices

Post by DexterPunk »

Yeah I didn't bother messing around with the free one. I did some review reading and checked out the site and it looked well worth it for what I need. Money well spent in my opinion.
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

doug99 wrote:MYOB had a program called Just Invoices some time back - don't know if it is still around or not. But seeing as I have seen MYOB programs that can't even count properly STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!

OMG Myob don't even get me started.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Sambo wrote:OMG Myob don't even get me started.
Why not?
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

me too, I used to be a MYOB consultant back in the early 00's, whilst it was a good program in general, every process was generally longer and more complicated than it actually had to be. The day I got out of the office and went in to sales I was a changed man, it was the day Stress took an exit from my life...lol.

having said that, I haven't used much else to compare it to either ha