The short joke topic!

All the funny stuff goes in here.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Re: The short joke topic!

Post by Big Kev »

The top 10 from this years Edinburgh Fringe

Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

Big Kev wrote:
Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
taking that one to work with me tomorrow :up:
--------------
Stu
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

To Facebook!!!
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

Saw this on QI Elves: 'Machine. Unexpectedly I’d invented a time' - ALAN MOORE
Johnny X
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Johnny X »

Lauren tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed. Awakening from the anaesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.
Outraged, she immediately calls in the surgeon. 'I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!'
The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him:
'I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself.'
'The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and understood because she had had the same procedure done some time ago.'
'And what about the third rose ?' she asked.
'That's from a man upstairs in the burns unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears.'
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

L O L
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

haha :D
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime

Post by Cutter »

These are "highbrow" scientific specific jokes. From the interweb

Too clever by half: 25 highbrow jokes

1. A photon checks into a hotel and the porter asks him if he has any luggage. The photon replies: “No, I’m travelling light.”

2. “Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?”

3. What does a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac spend most of his time doing? Staying up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

4. A TCP packet walks into a bar, and says to the barman: “Hello, I’d like a beer.” The barman replies: “Hello, you’d like a beer?” “Yes,” replies the TCP packet, “I’d like a beer.”

5. An electron is driving down a motorway, and a policeman pulls him over. The policeman says: “Sir, do you realise you were travelling at 130km per hour?” The electron goes: “Oh great, now I’m lost.”

6. Pavlov is enjoying a pint in the pub. The phone rings. He jumps up and shouts: “Hell, I forgot to feed the dog!”

7. How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb? A fish.

8. There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that know binary, and those that don’t.

9. When I heard that oxygen and magnesium hooked up I was like OMg.

10. The barman says: “We don’t serve faster-than-light particles here.” A tachyon enters a bar.

11. A Buddhist monk approaches a hotdog stand and says: “Make me one with everything”.

12. What do you call two crows on a branch? Attempted murder.

13. An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are walking down the street together. A juggler is performing on the street but there are so many people that the four men can’t see the juggler. So the juggler goes on top of a platform and asks: “Can you see me now?” The four men answer: “Yes.” “Oui.” “Si.” “Ja.”

14. Never trust an atom. They make up everything.

15. How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None, it’s a hardware problem.

16. A student travelling on a train looks up and sees Einstein sitting next to him. Excited, he asks: “Excuse me, professor. Does Boston stop at this train?”

17. Did you hear about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.

18. Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Gödel, and Noam Chomsky walk into a bar. Heisenberg turns to the other two and says: “Clearly this is a joke, but how can we figure out if it’s funny or not?” Gödel replies: “We can’t know that because we’re inside the joke.” Chomsky says: “Of course it’s funny. You’re just telling it wrong.”

19. A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says: “Five beers, please.”

20. Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He’s 0K now.

21. An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The bartender says: “What’ll it be, boys?” The first mathematician: “I’ll have one half of a beer.” The second mathematician: “I’ll have one quarter of a beer.” The third mathematician: “I’ll have one eight of a beer.” The fourth mathematician: “I’ll have one sixteenth of a…” The bartender interrupts: “Know your limits, boys” as he pours out a single beer.

22. What does the “B” in Benoit B Mandelbrot stand for? Answer: Benoit B Mandelbrot.

23. Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French café, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress: “I’d like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.” The waitress replies: “I’m sorry, Monsieur, but we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?”

24. A classics professor goes to a tailor to get his trousers mended. The tailor asks: “Euripides?” The professor replies: “Yes. Eumenides?”

25. A programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Cutter

Post by Cutter »

Edit:Repeat, bugger
Last edited by Cutter on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Durrie

Post by Durrie »

Are these quantum jokes? Can they be in two places at the same time?
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

A toothless termite walks in to the pub and asks "Is the bar tender here?"
--------------
Stu
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Knock knock
Who's there?
Grandad
Shit! Stop the funeral!
My Flickr Stream
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

What's the difference between an oral and a rectal thermometer?

Taste
My Flickr Stream
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

Found this on Reddit. No apologies for the repeats.... stuffs given = 0.

Why did God create woman? To carry semen from the bedroom to the toilet.
If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love? The swallow
How do you annoy your girlfriend during sex? Call her.
Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think men care.
What is the definition of "making love"? Something a woman does while a guy is fucking her.
What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking? Slow down and use a lubricant.
What's the difference between oral sex and anal sex? Oral sex makes your day. Anal sex makes your [w]hole weak.
How many sexists does it take to change a light bulb? None, let the bitch cook in the dark.
What's the difference between pre-menstrual tension and B.S.E? One's mad cow disease; the other's an agricultural problem.
Why does the bride always wear white? Because it's good for the dishwasher to match the stove and refrigerator.
What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, she's been told twice already.
How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it in.
If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong? Made her chain too long.
How do you turn a fox into an elephant? Marry it!
What is the difference between a battery and a woman? A battery has a positive side.
What are the three fastest means of communication? 1) Internet 2) Telephone 3) Tel-a-woman
Why do hunters make the best lovers? Because they go deep in the bush, shoot more than once, and they eat what they shoot.
How are fat girls and mopeds alike? They're both fun to ride until your friends find out.
What should you give a woman who has everything? A man to show her how to work it.
How are tornadoes and marriage alike? They both begin with a lot of blowing and sucking, and in the end you lose your house.
Why does a bride smile when she walks up the aisle? She knows she's given her last blow job.
What's the difference between a bitch and a whore? A whore sleeps with everyone at the party while a bitch sleeps with everyone at the party except you.
What's the difference between your wife and your job? After 10 years the job still sucks.
What's the difference between love, true love, and showing off? Spitting, swallowing, and gargling.
Why is the space between a women's breasts and her hips called a waist"? Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there.
Do you know why they call it the Wonder Bra? When you take it off, you wonder where her tits went.
How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good? Put a nipple on it.
Why did the woman cross the road? What's the bitch doing out of the kitchen in the first place?!
Why are there no female astronauts on the moon? 'cause it doesn't need cleaning yet.
How is a woman like a condom? Both of them spend more time in your wallet than on your dick
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Recently I've been diagnosed with attention defici....ooo look at that over there
My Flickr Stream
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

I was thinking this morning just how fucking considerate men are.
Why did God create woman? To carry semen from the bedroom to the toilet.
We invented the ensuite just to make her job easier :up:
--------------
Stu
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

People laughed when I said I wanted to be a professional snooker player. They're not laughing now because it was ages ago.
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

Went for my Health and Safety certificate today.
One of the questions was:
"In the event of a fire, what steps would you take?"
"F***ing' big ones" was apparently the wrong answer.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Steve wouldn’t have died if he were wearing sunscreen, it would have protected him from harmful rays.

His passing was tragic, but at least he died as he lived.
With animals in his heart.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

An Irishman, a Kiwi and a South African walk into a bar...

Bar man looks up and says "Ahhh the English cricket team has arrived!" :lol:
Minister for Religious Genocide.
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

:rofl:
Cutter

Post by Cutter »

Went to a disco last night.
They played the Twist, I did the Twist.
They played the Jump, I Jumped.
They played Come on Eileen....

I got thrown out for that one.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Montey

Post by Montey »

If I'm going out with a girl who develops a foot fetish and I don't like it, does that make me licktoes intolerant?
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Cutter wrote:Went to a disco last night.
They played the Twist, I did the Twist.
They played the Jump, I Jumped.
They played Come on Eileen....

I got thrown out for that one.

we went and saw Jimmy Carr a few weeks back when he was in Melbourne and some people walked in about 5 mins late, right up the front and he gave them some stick for being late and their friends that were already seated yelled 'Come on Alison' and he shot back with 'i'm not sure i could from here'. His jokes are great but his comebacks to hecklers are his real strong point. One that i remembered was 'i got into this business to be a fanny magnet but i never expected a c*nt like you'. He even opens the show up for about 10mins for people to yell out whatever they wanted. Some drunk knob near us yelled out 'i served the queen' and he said 'i didn't know she played tennis'.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
My Flickr Stream