WTB or something: PCI-E video card.

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

So, it seems that I've managed to fry my video card, so much so that I've let all of the smoke out of the smoke box.. and as you all know, when you let the smoke out of anything electrical, it's not going to work again.
That being said, I now am in something of a need for an old secondhand replacement one, if possible. I'm not looking for anything flash, hell, the one I fried was an XFX GeForce 9800 GT, so nothing to write home about.
If you've got something in the PCI-e range that you no longer need, or feel could be let go for a smallish donation plus postage, give me a yell in here.

*goes back to trying to stuff smoke back in the box*

Cheers guys.
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: WTB or something: PCI-E video card.

Post by w00dsy »

You mean you only have one PCI-E video card in that collection of parts.
EzyRider

Re: WTB or something: PCI-E video card.

Post by EzyRider »

Everything else I have is AGP at best :(
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

If you need something to keep you going I have an old 8800 gts you can have for cost of postage. Or MSY will have something new for $30 odd that can play bluray and has Hdmi.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197971333750]Image[/url]