WTB - I/O Shield for Intel DG965SS

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Probably a long shot but thought I would ask if anyone here has or knows where I might find an Intel I/O Shield for their Socket 775 (LGA775) DG965SS Mobo.
It is Intel Part No.D38948-001 & looks like this. It also fits the DQ965GF & DG965RY Intel Boards.
d389491 io shield (DG965SS) .jpg
d389491 io shield (DG965SS).jpg
I've checked Intel but it's now discontinued, too old. :( - Also ebay found this US store but way to expensive. :no:

It's for my parents PC that I am donating to them from old parts & freebies given to me.
So any help would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
EzyRider

Re: WTB - I/O Shield for Intel DG965SS

Post by EzyRider »

I'll have a dig around in the "Museum Of Ezy" that Woodsy likes to rant on about.. fair to good chance I have one sitting in a box somewhere. I'll get back to you dude.
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Cheers Ezy, let me know if you have any luck.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

If the ezy museum doesn't pan out and you can wait until next week i might have one sitting in a drawer at work. On training this week so won't get chance to check

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

I had a look through my parts bin, but couldn't find a match. :(