GCB (Good Christian Bitches)

Chat about stuff you've seen
wabbit

GCB (Good Christian Bitches)

Post by wabbit »

*** Not really for the blokes, rather your girly (or in Gizmos case camp little fairy) ***

Mine (girly) is quickly getting through the episodes, says it isn't top shelf but easily watchable, funny, etc. In a very poor choice of words, its nice having the TV babysit while I get on with man minded stuff.

Leslie Bibb (main character) gets dressed in "thought provoking" outfits from time-to-time, enough for some rubber-necking when walking past the telly or getting a drink before pissing off again.

The full season is up on the sites or you can let Ch. 7 slowly get through the season very shortly.

Wiki copy n paste:

GCB (formerly titled Good Christian Bitches and then Good Christian Belles) is an American comedy-drama television series developed by Robert Harling, produced by Darren Star, and starring Kristin Chenoweth, Leslie Bibb, Jennifer Aspen, Miriam Shor, Marisol Nichols and Annie Potts. Based on the "semi-autobiographical" novel Good Christian Bitches by Kim Gatlin, the series centers on a recently widowed woman who moves her family back to the upscale Dallas, Texas, neighborhood where she grew up.
The series debuted on ABC as a midseason replacement for Pan Am in the 2011–12 television season,[3] on Sunday, March 4, 2012, at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central.[4] On May 11, 2012 both series were cancelled by ABC, despite GCB drawing 5.6 million viewers for its season finale.
Jiminee

Re: GCB (Good Christian Bitches)

Post by Jiminee »

Have caught a few episodes in a similar situation - not the worst show around.
XLV SPORT
Jiminee

Post by Jiminee »

*My first ever double post!
XLV SPORT
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

i think its already been canceled
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

I think I will watch Shameless again instead.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.