Looper

Chat about stuff you've seen
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Looper

Post by norbs »

Anyone seen it?

If so, are there plot holes all over the place?
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Johnny X
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Re: Looper

Post by Johnny X »

I watched it a few days ago. I'm forever sceptical about watching films based around time travel but Looper was surprisingly devoid of monster plot holes. I don't want to give anything away but the basic premise of what's going on makes it fairly easy to avoid any major clangers.

Also I tried to make sure that I started watching it without having the intention of pulling it apart :nod:

One time travel film I would suggest is called Primer. Really low budget indie production (cost about $75K) but a pretty good film all the same :yes:
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Yep, I enjoyed it..
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

I liked it
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

I really enjoyed it, it had a unique feel to it and I never really felt like I knew where things were going.
Time travel never, ever makes sense once you start analysing the chain of events so I just put the plausibility of it all to the side and go for the ride. In this movie the time travel isn't overworked so it comes off all right.
I saw this on holidays so I'll definitely be watching it again at some point in hd on the big screen at home.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Felt it was better then the new Total Recall.. not saying much, but good overall.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Was discussing this movie this morning. I have been informed I napped a few times during the movie, which might explain the plot holes. :)
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

rofl doesnt help