Reiza Formula Truck Sim

General game chat
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Reiza Formula Truck Sim

Post by KNAPPO »

Formula Truck is now available. :)
http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube] [/youtube]

InsideSimRaving Review.
[youtube] [/youtube]

Been hanging out to get my hands on this one for something different.
$24.90 US or run a 60 min free trial before purchase. Downloading it now (2.8GB) but Ill be waiting till I have some free time this weekend to give this a run but looking forward to giving it a bash online with MADCAP.

I have been playing a bit of Euro Truck Simulator 2 of late so racing a big rig is pretty dam appealing!!! :driver:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Re: Reiza Formula Truck Sim

Post by GT VIRUS »

This game is mega fun. It feels slow but you always feel on the edge, and it's such great fun.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Not enough black smoke coming out of them..
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
petey

Post by petey »

Okay, so this is rFactor.

Renault Megane - Except with big, understeering, non braking and then oversteering when you accelerate - trucks.

I am not impressed. Not even remotely.

Outdated software at a ridiculous price.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Leweegibo

Post by Leweegibo »

Yeah i made a very uneducated decision to get game stock car, was tossing up between that and FTrucks.

Am greeted with rfactor, was quite pissed off. Although the F3 does feel awesome...
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

ive never been a fan of the rFactor physics engine, had a feeling this might have used it but wasn't too sure and its been a while since I saw any review vids even tho i added ISR's to the 1st post..., so i had forgotten.

Now im going in with much lower expectations. Ill have to make sure all 3 kids are asleep this weekend before i fire up the 60 min demo before parting with any cash.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Jiminee

Post by Jiminee »

The guys involved do know how to maximise the rF stuff though, so this is as good as it can get.
I have not tried the trucks but did try GSC and it is impressive, it may not match up to the absolute latest stuff (though that has its flaws to) but there is talent here, particularly Niels.
XLV SPORT
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

I wonder if any one in the UK would want enter the Euro Truck Simulator 2 competition.

http://www.iwanttobeanhgvdriver.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.