Aston Martin CC100 conecpt

Chat about cars, motorbikes and all other transport
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Aston Martin CC100 conecpt

Post by Big Kev »

Aston Martin has unveiled the CC100 concept as part of the company's centenary celebrations.

The concept is a tribute to the firm's 1959 DBR1 racer which triumphed at Le Mans and has a classic two-seat speedster configuration with modern AM styling cues. It boasts a carbon fiber body work and a V12 6.0-liter mill linked to a 6-speed automated manual gearbox. 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) takes a little over four seconds, en route to an electronically-limited top speed of 180 mph (290 km/h).

The car is approximately 4.5 meters long and around 2 meters wide, with an estimated curb weight of less than 1,200 kg (2,645 lbs). The concept was developed and built in less than six months at the company's global headquarters in Gaydon, UK.

Aston Martin has built one unit of the CC100 up until now and apparently it has already been sold for an estimated price tag of between 770,000 USD and 1,540,000 USD.

ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Re: Aston Martin CC100 conecpt

Post by DexterPunk »

There's no windshield??

Sent from Han Solo using TK-421's phone.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Like a boss.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Saw this relevant quote today

"But it seems I need a more positive outlook on Aston ownership: I’m informed by one of the salesmen that the cars don’t actually suffer from faults, but instead have ‘bespoke concerns’…"
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Dex, you you look closer, there are wind deflectors already.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.