Options for Dirt Jumping Bikes.

CyclARSEts talk in here.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Options for Dirt Jumping Bikes.

Post by wobblysauce »

A Question for the Arse bike brain trust.

I got a cousin that is looking for a new Dirt Jumping bike and was interested in the two below, but he can not find them sold in Australia and Specialized do not ship here from the US.
He is not a Pro-jumper, but just looking at something newer then the old one he has atm, as it would be needing a few new parts to get back into A1 order, so he is looking at options as it is not really that much more to get a newer bike and then have a spare.

Specialized P26 AM
http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/ ... ries/p26am" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Specialized P26 PRO
http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/ ... ies/p26pro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Know any one that does sell them here or know of any others that he should take a look at for the price point, guessing from $830-1,100, as that is the USD price for the other two above.

Preference is Hard-tail, Single gear, 26" wheels.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Re: Options for Dirt Jumping Bikes.

Post by Hz-Lab »

I have one for sale lol...

The P series bikes are in shortage at the moment. they are available but you'll wait 4 months to see it. Tell him to check out the Norco 250's or 125's. Just as good shit on them if not better and plenty available. Or even the Scott Voltage range however they are alloy as apposed to Cromo
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Hz, TY, I will tell him about the others.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

Hz-Lab wrote:I have one for sale lol...
lol.. that was short lived!