Labor!
37%
Liberal
32%
Greens!
5%
Independent!!11
6%
Some random party with a silly name or entertaining policy:)
13%
Fuck voting..
8%

Total votes: 63

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: Which muppet you voting for?

Post by norbs »

ysu wrote:Farkennel, what's going on here?!?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-07/n ... d/10212110

Just remember Dutton is a pig of a human. A former copper who left under a cloud from what I understand.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

Piss off Abbott.. Even your own home liberals don't want you any more!

Sydney Morning Herald: Liberal Party meeting erupts after Tony Abbott hit by rare and substantial
protest vote.
https://amp-smh-com-au.cdn.ampproject.o ... 503y6.html
eek
norbs

Post by norbs »

My unholy hatred of that prick is well known, what I dont get is how anyone likes him? He and Dutton are the Dementors of the muggle world.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Finally some good news! The struggling catholic education sector is getting propped up with a bit of pocket change!
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-20/c ... l/10285554
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

It's obscene how much gets thrown at private education.. Cut it in half and send the rest to public education.
eek
norbs

Post by norbs »

This is the start of the LNP push to implement time bombs for labor to have to deal with in their first term. They know they are dead in the water, and will spend like there is no tomorrow to fuck up a Labor government.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

..aaand have you guys heard about westconnex?
https://www.michaelwest.com.au/privatis ... n-history/
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

norbs

Post by norbs »

These arseholes can fuck off.

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

:eyepop: :yikes: :fall:

WFT?! Is her next motion to reinstate the white Australia policy?
Minister for Religious Genocide.
norbs

Post by norbs »

This is beyond satire now...

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Thinking is not a strong suit of these guys sitting there. If we ever needed an even clearer indication of it, they have just provided it.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Maybe they should say the minister for defence had her fingers crossed during the vote or one of the others yelled barley so it doesn't count.
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

Absolute debacle. Can some adults please take over?
eek
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

Hanson is right in that it's socially acceptable now to be racist against white people, you can pretty much denigrate and criticise white people to your hearts content and barely raise an eyebrow. Talk about other races in the same way and you'll be immediately branded a racist. The fact that the term "it's ok to be white" is deemed racist is just further proof of this.
Montey

Post by Montey »

Sarsippius wrote:Hanson is right in that it's socially acceptable now to be racist against white people, you can pretty much denigrate and criticise white people to your hearts content and barely raise an eyebrow. Talk about other races in the same way and you'll be immediately branded a racist. The fact that the term "it's ok to be white" is deemed racist is just further proof of this.
:yes:
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
norbs

Post by norbs »

Sarsippius wrote:Hanson is right in that it's socially acceptable now to be racist against white people, you can pretty much denigrate and criticise white people to your hearts content and barely raise an eyebrow. Talk about other races in the same way and you'll be immediately branded a racist. The fact that the term "it's ok to be white" is deemed racist is just further proof of this.

LOL

Are you serious? Denigrate and criticise based on the fact they are white? Or the fact they are fucking idiots in general? I cant recall ever seeing someone of another race being racist towards white australians. But fuck me, I have seen some terrible shit said to people who dont look like white Australians.

Australia is chock full of white people slinging shit at everyone else. Fucking Facebook is full of it, and I only look at it once or twice a month. I believe the trash that like Hanson are the very definition of snowflakes. She is a c**t of a human being.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

She doesn't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. I'm with Norbs on this. I see some of the shit people like and post on facebook, mainly having a go at Islam and wearing this and that, or immigration is one I here from within my own family, and yet these same people bitch when someone is racist towards white Australia?! Let's play the victim card. :rolleyes:
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

usually heard from the same crowd who would tell others they should harden up rather than take offence to being called poofters, fags, slopes, camel jockeys, coons, chinks, etc, and then cry that they just want to exercise some sort of freedom of speech.

is it okay to be white? Sure. I thought the perfect follow up would have been a vote for "it's okay to not be white". Can they vote for a senate "eye roll"?

Does racism against white people exist? Sure it does. Is it institutionalised? Does it deny your ability to do things everyone should be able to do? Does it cast an assumption of guilt over you in a public place? Get a sense of scale. Being handed the plastic spork instead of chopsticks when you order your sweet and sour pork at the food hall doesn't count.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Sarsippius wrote:Hanson is right in that it's socially acceptable now to be racist against white people, you can pretty much denigrate and criticise white people to your hearts content and barely raise an eyebrow.
Right, but how often do you hear racist comments aimed at specifically whites? So yeah, technically correct, just not really in the main flow, not very relevant.
Sarsippius wrote:The fact that the term "it's ok to be white" is deemed racist is just further proof of this.
As far as I know that's not the case; I read that the term was used by far right "gentlemen" for a while now, as a fascist slogan; thence it's deemed inappropriate.

in my opinion the racism here is about as general it gets; your parents aren't Aussie, then you're not a true-blue Aussie.
Eg my daughter has been told by a schoolmate, that if we do not speak English at home then why don't we go elsewhere.

And honestly, that is just as short sited as it can get. Kindly shut the fuck up, and go elsewhere - unless you're an Aboriginal. Right?
Montey

Post by Montey »

ysu wrote:
Sarsippius wrote:Hanson is right in that it's socially acceptable now to be racist against white people, you can pretty much denigrate and criticise white people to your hearts content and barely raise an eyebrow.
Right, but how often do you hear racist comments aimed at specifically whites? So yeah, technically correct, just not really in the main flow, not very relevant.
So here's a video of a white guy calling another white guy a "fucking whitey"...

Here's a video about how Harvard University is restricting access to courses based on people's skin colour and how the ACLU is against a lawsuit because it would allegedly primarily benefit white people...

Tim Pool (the guy operating the channel above) is a very senior journalist and is center-left on the political spectrum. I highly recommend people subscribe to his channels.

If you want to see an excellent video on discrimination (in the American context, which reflects a lot of the conversation in Australia) try this one from Dave Rubin...

I also highly recommend that people subscribe to Dave Rubin.

... and some more... Joe Rogan talking to Eric Weinstein about what happened on a University where they forced white students and white staff to stay home...

Joe Rogan talking to Bret Wienstein and Jordan Peterson about racism..

Yes, historical institutionalised racism (enforced by the state and other institutions) against non-"white" races was bad and where it still exists it is bad - but, to deny that racism exists against people of "white" skin or to assert it isn't common enough to worry about is either wilful ignorance or a denial of evident facts.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Montey you're such a black/white person (not race/ism-wise) that it's not funny.
Montey

Post by Montey »

ysu wrote:Montey you're such a black/white person (not race/ism-wise) that it's not funny.
Reality is reality and everything else is bullshit!
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

And a bunch of angry white dudes in an echo chamber is just a bunch of angry white dudes in an echo chamber.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]