GTA V - ONLINE

General game chat
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: GTA V - ONLINE

Post by dvestate »

Online is very fun with some mates online, need to get my headset hooked up for some better comms

Hard to get locked onto targets in the jet!!
Woodee
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Woodee »

i thought the online was supposed to be a prequel to the SP story. I still suck using a controller, would like to put a headset on but have no usb one which i think is how you do it. Unless running a TS server on a PC alongside would be better?

I like just exploring the island. The cops are still trigger happy bastards. I remember brushing past some then all hell broke loose. It doesn't need to be like that. They are still suicidal as well, taking out their own kind just to get a bumper on you. I thought it was funny that one followed me off a big jump on a hill. I landed wheels down, he landed on his roof and exploded :)

Just got to the Trevor missions in SP, he is a great character with some stunning deliveries in his dialog :) He is a nutter!
My Fundraising Journey

Raised over £1000 for the Scoliosis Campaign Fund from 2011-2013.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Yeah you and your bloody jets, scaring me... I has the sound up pretty loud and the couch vibrated from the deep bass when the bombs were hitting pretty close.

I remember saying to myself "Fark! That one must have been pretty close" BOOM! Fuck fuck, that's it I'm going to spilt up, holding forwarded to get a bit more speed from the dirt bike, watching the big sized map for double laned roads, going that fast the bike would take up all four lanes as I turned a corner... BOOM! Fark me! That one was even closer. Haha

Great fun! Loved it.
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

wabbit wrote:I has the sound up pretty loud and the couch vibrated from the deep bass when the bombs were hitting pretty close.
That's the only way to play!
:D
Steve
---
petey

Post by petey »

Ha the missiles do make a hell of a noise. I recall my mate saying similar things as he was running.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk now Free
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

SE1Z wrote:That's the only way to play!
:D
Heh yep here's the culprit :aussie: :)

J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

wabbit wrote:Yeah you and your bloody jets, scaring me... I has the sound up pretty loud and the couch vibrated from the deep bass when the bombs were hitting pretty close.

I remember saying to myself "Fark! That one must have been pretty close" BOOM! Fuck fuck, that's it I'm going to spilt up, holding forwarded to get a bit more speed from the dirt bike, watching the big sized map for double laned roads, going that fast the bike would take up all four lanes as I turned a corner... BOOM! Fark me! That one was even closer. Haha

Great fun! Loved it.
Hahaha agreed. Spent a lot of time looking around for you while I was riding and all I could hear was the jet engine and then huge bomb sounds.

I definitely need to get a headset. Also wabs, was a bit hard to hear u talk. Should I be adjusting some settings somewhere?
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

J_luo88 thanks for the info, I've bumped up the mic volume from 2 to 3.

Woodee wrote:would like to put a headset on but have no usb one which i think is how you do it.
I just grabbed a Plantronics P90 Bluetooth thingy, works a treat. It was only $24 bucks.
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

I need to get my bt thingy out of the car, chat would make the team missions much easier.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

"Anyone who has played or will play the online mode this month will see the in-game cash deposited in two $250,000 installments "in order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced," with the first targeted for the end of next week and the second by the end of the month. Players hoping to receive the in-game cash will have to install a coming downloadable title update as well, and Rockstar says that update should fix any remaining problems with game-progress and vehicle-purchase loss."

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/10/r ... game-cash/

*edit*

Q: Is the Online stock market working for anyone? (I mean, join online then goto BAWSAQ)
Woodee
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Woodee »

I end up muting all the asshats that constantly rub their mic or broadcast their shitty music.

Is there a TS channel we can use as it is hard to communicate with hand gestures and text messages when flying :P
My Fundraising Journey

wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Just set it to Crew+Friends :)
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

wabbit wrote: I just grabbed a Plantronics P90 Bluetooth thingy, works a treat. It was only $24 bucks.
Just a quick question. Might be a stupid one, but with the Bluetooth earpiece, does the in game sound still go through the speakers and only the voice chat goes through the earpiece?
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

I've got it set so voices and game sound go through the speakers. I do remember one game I had where from "memory" I had voices go through the earpiece but I haven't found that setting (if it exists) in GTA V.
9ra55h0ppaH
Master artist
Master artist

Post by 9ra55h0ppaH »

Voices go through my BT headset when its connected... otherwise it's through the speakers
Now with Added Flickr
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

9ra55h0ppaH wrote:Voices go through my BT headset when its connected... otherwise it's through the speakers
Whats your Output Device settings under... Main PS3 Menu > Settings > Accessory Settings > Audio Device Settings

I'm guessing I should switch from System Default Device to "Plantronics P90" :D
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

I have set up my Bluetooth ear headset now... had it before had enabled the microphone.
Woodee
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Woodee »

Wabs says.... "punch me if you can hear me..." I then knock him out and kill him.... much laffing was had :D
My Fundraising Journey

wabbit

Post by wabbit »

That was a golden moment!
petey

Post by petey »

Was showing my mate how my character does a golf swing with the golf club if I'm not aiming at anyone. He was very impressed until I took a step closer and accidentally knocked his head off. One of those non stop laughter moments.

He did get me back with a one hit kill by stomach knifing. To which I couldn't stop laughing about either.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
h00ligan

Post by h00ligan »

the_driz
ps3
Image Image Image Image
Brett_S

Post by Brett_S »

I've been cheating on you guys and playing online with the OCAU crew.

Just finding it a bit stale now. Got an apartment, robbed all the stores, and have done most things you can do. Now that they just released the first 250k I might buy a decent car.

But the missions are getting a bit repetitive and no one seems to be interested in doing races. Last one I did I got called a bitch for holding my line as the other guy tried to take me out but he ended up crashing instead.

Did everyone get their stimulus payment?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

I'll be checking tonight! Thanks for the update.
petey

Post by petey »

No stimulus here.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Im starting out online now xbox live is revivedeagle014

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Hello :aussie: