GTA V - ONLINE

General game chat
J_luo88

Re: GTA V - ONLINE

Post by J_luo88 »

I probably went through 1500 bullets from my SMG trying to gun the other guy down plus trying to rob the armoured truck, but it's all worth it. I think i picked up $8k off the back of one of the trucks.

Oh and Brett, are you able to update the ARSE logo on social club again, i rejigged it again so that it looks normal when putting it as a shirt design or onto a car.
Brett_S

Post by Brett_S »

J_luo88 wrote:Oh and Brett, are you able to update the ARSE logo on social club again, i rejigged it again so that it looks normal when putting it as a shirt design or onto a car.
I think I did it :D
This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Ummmmm! I was just given $54 million... wtf, of course hacks n shit made that possible but what now?
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

How the hell?
I need cash, send some my way!
:tilt:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Steve
---
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Yeah next time I see ya, I'll hold up a store then I should be able to give you some (might need you to drive my car or something, so that your aiding and abetting me.

:D

Yesterday:

Today:
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

I will take a hand out!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

My hand is up too =]
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

LOL how the??
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Righto, if yous figure out a way, I'll happily share some coin. I sent a Rockstar support email, explaining (covering my arse) what happened and how. So I don't know if the money will stay with me forever.

I also grabbed the Playstation app (I think it's for both platforms), while it's a really average app I do like being able to check if PSN friends are playing GTA Online before I think about powering up the PS3. Might be handy for some.
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

I was surprised to get a message on PSN, went to read it it said you were coming on to play but you were not even logged in...... I was like wtf and suddenly on you log :)
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Haha! Actually I just liked driving a different car. I didn't realised until I jumped in yours I was so used to how mine reacts and what not. Would have liked to test yours in a better condition though, yours looked like it had been gangbanged by concrete barriers by the time I jumped in :D
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

Haha I will blame the rain ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

All for the lulz really. There's more to the site too.

http://www.gta5stats.com/leaderboards
Crowella

Post by Crowella »

Might add myself in here now I'm playing online.

PSN: Crowella90
Social: Crowella90
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

You all still playing?

I've really dropped off the amount I play lately because of the newer hacks (God mode, billions being shared and that crazy XP bullshit). I've sent 3 support requests about being gifted coin (covering my ass).

I still love the game overall, I'm just waiting for the patches to combat the hacks.
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

I'm still playing a bit, but agreed. These god mode hacks and stupid "bounties" that people are putting on people make the game annoying to play.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

I found this today from Rockstar (link).

I've had a really good convo going with a Rockstar support dude over email. It's the classic cat and mouse game. I then started doing some research so I know what I'm up against online. I found this site quite open and forthcoming with information http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/ ... uto-v.407/, it's 90% a modding/hacking place.

The newer hacks can force normal players into the Cheaters Pool in minutes (so just be aware of that hehe). Or guns that fire super fast (30/60 bullets unloaded in a second or two). Or modifying the top speed or any car. Just a few easy ones to look or for.

*edit* Today was fun, got given another 288 million :D I can't spend the money, I've tried. I'm now sitting on almost half a billion. Then I noticed there's been a little hot fix implemented which has the modders unhappy (linky)

Another topic: I like this idea http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/com ... D-SUPPORT-
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Todays session was bloody random (or standard issue, depends how you look at it). Started off with Rots trying to locate me with the cops on his tail. I bunny hopped one of the cop cars, which apparently is an two star offence! After I died we went around being dicks on BMXs (quite fun), then J_luo turned up in a Black car (noooo ways! :P ) and what can I say, an Entity coming at you at full speed, you've gotta get your jumping timed well.

Then of course a tank showed up and blew almost everyone to pieces. So I got my tank (standard practice isn't it?), blew him up. Had to take a piss, thought J_luo might want a crack at being a tank commander. Anyways then came tank rampages, randoms attempting to steal occupied tanks and so on.

There was some stunt plane mucking around. Buzzard trolling, pretending to car based (flying low and slow, following the roads) while we both had bounties on our heads. I'm sure there was plenty of other stuff. I've forgotten now. All-in-all many laughs.

Sadly this was the only photo I took. If you zoom in and squint (after adjusting the image in Photoshop) you might then be able to make out Rots being Santa doing a "mad jump" on his BMX... You can't see it either? I was there... such a shit photo :D

Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

LOL that was a lot of fun, the BMX bikes rock. I was trying to do back flips and kept failing!

I tried to get a shot of you and only got this; top middle... yeah can't really see it either.

Also, there are boobs in online mode, whilst the strip club has been "clothed" there is still the nudie beach.. lol

And for shits and giggles... Trevor in his finest moment: