Paul Walker killed in crash

Chat about stuff you've seen
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: Paul Walker killed in crash

Post by w00dsy »

this is where he died, the sign says 35mph but that empty industrial road is like a boy racers dream. https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!da ... !2e0&fid=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Apparently it was part of a charity run or something so maybe that explains the higher speed?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Hello :aussie:
petey

Post by petey »

Huge road, massive sweeping bend and a porsche.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Must be so much BS rumour mill stuff going around (in general). I just heard they were doing figure eights, ex race car driver. Crash in front of his daughter.

Meh, I haven't a clue what really happened, bar the end result of course.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Shaun wrote:Apparently it was part of a charity run or something so maybe that explains the higher speed?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The story I read is they were on their way to a charity event and took the corner at about 120 mph. I had a look at that road on street view and there is quite a few burnout marks up around the corner. Industrial estates are popular for boy racers because they tend to be deserted on weekends. There's a video of the car just after it hit and caught fire and it looks like there wasn't many people in the area. Hercules Drv seems to be a big looping wide road that would be perfect for guys like that. I'm not sure where the charity started but that road isn't on the way to anywhere so there's a good chance they went up that road for a bit of a fang.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Ah yeah fair enough, I thought the same after seeing that video but there is so much he said she said going on atm who knows what actually happened really
Hello :aussie:
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

[youtube] [/youtube]

Any one think FF7 got a plot change after all this?
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
petey

Post by petey »

I believe they will have to.

The footage of the retards driving up to the car saying "oh no it might blow up" seems they have watched too much fast and furious.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

If the fuel tank hadn't ruptured then there was a risk. They did the right thing.
petey

Post by petey »

If the fuel tank hadn't ruptured why in hell was the car engulfed in flames? Not to mention the sad state the car was in, be surprised if even the window washer bottle was still sealed.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Lol @ washer bottle comment.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

There a pic floating around of the wreck with the bodies visible. It's as gruesome as you would imagine.