Game Stock Car & Formula Truck (Rieza Studios)

General game chat
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Game Stock Car 2013 & Formula Truck 2013 Bundle On Sale

Post by Duke »

Interesting, so are they still in the industry doing something else?
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

The modeler is, he's working on a game with a mate of his. The gfx artist ended up getting a full time job in the oil industry.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Well this sounds promising that the update will soon be here. :D
Niels Heusinkveld published episode 11 of his Talk & Drive series. In this video he announces that later this year Game StockCar 2013 owners will receive new content for free. With this free DLC for the online driving simulator,comes a 1995 spec V12 Formula One car. The DLC will also feature a 1980s layout of a famous Canadian race circuit, that is of course the “Circuit Gilles Villeneuve” Montreal track.

Thake a look at Niels giving us a preview of the Formula V12 open wheeler in action. He drives the car around the circuit explaining some of the details of the car and track. It has to be said that the sound of the car is extremely good. Formula one car sounds are not easy to simulate, but the Reiza development team has done an amazing job. Both on and off throttle sounds are very detailed and seem to help the sense of speed and immersion a lot.

Overal, the graphics and sounds of this GSC2013 DLC once more prove that the ISI G-Motor engine can do a great job, and that rFactor never has been used to its full potential. Knowing that the car itself sports physics created by Niels Heusinkveld, can only make a good online driving simulator even better.

(The Formula V12 and Cananda track are a work in progress. In this video Niels Heusinkveld is using a Leo Bodnar Force Feedback wheel.)

[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

I was only just thinking today how cool it will be to drive the new type of F1 cars, thinking of Codemasters F1 2014 then I see this... :nod:
Also good to read they hope to have an update out by the end of March.
Reiza Studios wrote:Formula Extreme in development!

March is upon us, and the autoracing season is now really underway. Reiza Studios takes the opportunity to announce the development of the Formula Extreme-the first car in a high-end racing simulator based on the F1 technical regulations of 2014-including a V6 1.6 Turbo engine, 8-speed gearbox, energy recovery systems and DRS.

The release of this new car is part of the exciting new content comprising Game Stock Car Extreme-a series of free DLC packages coming up for Game Stock Car 2013 over the next few months. The first of these releases is to come before the end of march.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Can't wait to have a go of this free DLC with the update when it arrives.
These cars at that track with the great AI in GSC2013 should = :D

[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

:wow: V1.15 update is out: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/thr ... sed.84839/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Added Floripa race track + 4 kart layouts;
- Added Montreal 1988;
- Added Formula V12 (field currently limited to 4 teams and drivers for v1.15 - more to come in v1.20).
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

While further updates over the next few months will see GSC2013 renamed to GSC Extreme. :D
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/thr ... st-1673081
Future updates to include;

Cars: Formula Extreme, Formula Vee Brasil, Metalmoro MR18, Opala Stock Cars 1986, Superkart, Stock Car V8 2014

Tracks: Austrian Ring 1976, Kyalami 1976, Jacarepagua 1988, Bologne 1988, Austrian Ring 2014, Buenos Aires 2014

All that is listed above is 100% confirmed and currently in development,
Dukester

wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

The V12's... wow, fun..
How much does GSC2013 + GSCE cost and where do I get it?

Currently GSC2013 ( GSCE) sells for US$ 24.90. All owners of GSC2013 will be able to update to GSCE, free of any adittional charge.

Given the extent of the updates being developed for the sim, we have decided to bump the US$ 24.90 price tag to US$ 29.90 from April 4th onwards. If you still haven´t got your copy, hurry up! The game is available for purchase here.

Formula Extreme, F1 2014 car.
The first car in a high-end racing simulator based on the F1 technical regulations of 2014 - including a V6 1.6 Turbo engine, 8-speed gearbox, energy recovery systems and DRS.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios continues to show development on Game Stock Car Extreme with a preview video of their latest content for V1.20, the Formula Extreme car.
The Formula Extreme is based off of 2014 Formula 1 specs, from low noses to crazy complicated powertrains.

The video is the first real good look at the car in motion. Reiza warns that this is a WIP video and the AI still needs optimizing but overall it looks and sounds like the 2014 Formula 1 season.
The video also shows off the driver using DRS.
[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios have announced the contents of the next DLC content pack for their Game Stock Car Extreme title.

Version 1.20 of Game Stock Car Extreme will introduce the Formula Extreme, Reiza’s fictional take on the 2014 Formula One rule set as well as the nimble Formula Vee.

Furthermore, players will also get their hands on two brand new tracks as both Buenos Aires and the Austrian Spielberg track will be part of the release.

The DLC pack is due to be released in June and will be free for all owners of Game Stock Car Extreme.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios' chief Renato Simioni posted a YouTube video on his channel testing the Formula Vee, one of the most anticipated cars of the upcoming free v1.20 update of Game Stock Car Extreme, on the circuit of Interlagos.
[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios has released new screenshots and details of their upcoming v1.20 update to Game Stock Car Extreme.
New content will include three circuits, Spielberg Historic, Spielberg 2014 and Buenos Aires 2014, and two cars, the F-Extreme and F-Vee.
The update will also refresh current content.
The Formula V12 will receive graphics and physics updates, and will feature full grids with 12 teams and 24 drivers.
Track environment features – such as vegetation – will be updated to look better and improve FPS (eliminating stuttering from v1.15) as well.
As for a release date, Reiza is playing coy but some reports have it coming by the end of June
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Game Stock Car Extreme v1.20 RELEASED
Main changelog for v1.20:
Cars:
-Added Stock Car V8 2014 season to Stock Car V8 series
-Added Formula Extreme series
-Added Formula Vee series
-Completed full Formula V12 field + updated graphics

Tracks:
-Buenos Aires (4 layouts)
-Spielberg (2 layouts)
-Spielberg Historic

Features & fixes:
-Added DRS functionality + rules (for F-Extreme / f-Reiza)
-Added multiple qualifying rules (F1 style / Stockv8)
-Added option to restrict prime / option tire compound selections per track
-Adjusted StockV8 tire change rules so only 1 tire is changed at a time as per real rules
-Revised tire physics on all cars in preparation to new tire model features currently in development
-Added multiple tire compound options with corresponding tirewall colors to F-Extreme / F-Reiza
-Adjusted dirty air physics for more realistic behavior
-Adjusted engine cooling properties in all cars
-Adjusted AI performance for wider range specially in lower strentgh settings, and more consistency all around from track to track, series to series
-Fixed bug with AI performance discrepancy from quali to race (RaceQualRatio=XX parameter now works in AIW files, lower than 1.0 value will result in slower qual times relative to race, higher values will do the opposite. By default AI should be about 2% faster in quali; remains an issue with AI being too quick in practice sessions)
-Increased rearview mirror resolution for all cars
-Corrected FOV / POV + tv cameras to the same standards for all cars
-Updated rumble sounds to be more "bassy" on all cars (for Buttkicker and other similar systems)
-Adjusted trackside cameras in all tracks for more realistic framing / tracking
-Adjusted some inconsistent road & terrain properties, fixing some overdone high frequency bumps
-Various environmental / lightining enhancements (new skies / fog and other updated shaders);
-Introduced new Foliage shader which looks better & is more optimized to provide performance boost
-Added 3d tyre lods at Granja Viana to help ease performance issues
-Added 3d Armco at Interlagos

Known issues:
-The F-Extreme ERS system has been simplified for this release - basically, the battery is fully charged all the time and the power blending still needs work, meaning the driveability under throttle is not quite what it should be yet;
-The AI for the F-Extreme does not use 8th gear or DRS;
-The hard compound for the F-Extreme & F-Reiza does ot have its proper grey Pirelli sidewall label.
All these should be sorted out in time for the next update.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

After releasing the V1.20 update of Game Stock Car Extreme, Reiza Studios have had a look at the first bug reports and released Update V1.21 to address them.
While this update is mainly a bug fix release, Reiza Studios have also implemented lots of optimizations to improve the frame-rate and cancel out some stuttering issues.
For now, they released an update package, but stated that a full v1.21 installer will come shortly.
To get the new patch updat via the in-built GSC Sync tool.

Main changelog Game Stock Car Extreme v1.21:
Corrected bug that caused CTD on startup in some systems (no longer requires adding a DEP exception for GSC.exe)
Lots of optimization work to improve FPS / stuttering issues
F-Extreme physics reviewed to rectify a few errors
AI revised for improved behavior and minimizing difficulties with tighter corners
Multiple qualifying rules introduced in v1.20 have been temporarily removed to fix some errors – it will be added back in the next update.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

For a small team Reiza Studios sure keep plugging along. :D
After releasing the latest updates of Game Stock Car Extreme, Reiza Studios stated that they are still hard at work to bring us Version 1.25 of GSC Extreme. To keep us in the loop, they now posted a set of screenshots granting us a sneak peek of whats to come.

The screen captures show us a new kart, Superkart and new track. Reiza Studios teased us with development screens of the South African Kyalami track before, so it is more than possible that it will make the V1.25 release. The screenshot set also shows us the Classic Formula One car based on the Brabham Bt 42. It is clear that Reiza Studios still have some nice surprises up their sleeves.
Image Image Image
Dukester

Shaun

Post by Shaun »

What is this like? Are the physics like rfactor or what?
Hello :aussie:
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

It is better but you can still tell its based on rfactor.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

It does use the ISI engine as does rF1 but it is heavily modified in both physics & graphics so looks & feels nothing like rF1.
I find it is heaps better than rF1 & rF1 with RealFeel.
It also runs awesome on less powerful PC's given its still based on dx9 GFX, which is a plus imho.
Much like rF1 it's really only good for AI racing as online is pretty deserted.
For the price the among of content is exceptional too.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Some cool features coming...
Reiza Studios posted a video preview showcasing some of the upcoming Game Stock Car Extreme features that will appear in v1.25 and beyond. The video features the Reiza F-Extreme lapping at the Buenos Aires circuit.

A new tyre model will feature flat-spotting and dirt pickup. Furthermore, the tires will be visually flexing under load. The front and rear wings will vibrate and flex according to their lateral loads. Reiza Studios states that all the tyre effects are fully dynamic and integrated into the physics.

The development team is also working on a more advanced drivetrain physics set, that will include the remaining ERS functionalities for the F-Extreme. This also includes turbo modelling & realistic transmission. Keep in mind that all features are a work in progress.
[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios has posted a teaser screenshot showing us a few models of the Brazilian Copa Petrobras de Marca touring car series that will become part of the Game Stock Car Extreme title.

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Game Stock Car 2013 & Formula Truck 2013 Bundle On Sale Now

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios Formula Truck 2013 and Game Stock Car Extreme games will be available on the Steam Network before the end of the month.
Formula Truck 2013 Steam pageStock Car Extreme Steam page

They have also teased this to go along with the announcement.

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Game Stock Car 2013 & Formula Truck 2013 Bundle On Sale Now

Post by Duke »

Also found this Extensive Renato Simioni Interview on RD, it's worth a read. :yes:

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Game Stock Car & Formula Truck (Rieza Studios)

Post by Duke »

Rieza Studios, maker of Game Stock Car (GSC) Extreme, have released a new video showing off the soon to be released Johannesburg Historic circuit. The video takes you behind the wheel of Emerson Fittipaldi’s Copersucar FD04 F1 car in the mid-70′s as he qualifies on the super quick Kyalami Circuit.
[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios Formula Truck 2013 unleashed on Steam!

Reiza Studios have made their Formula Truck 2013 title available on the Steam Network for $19.99 USD. The Steam download features an updated version (v1.20) including new tracks, improvements, and bug fixes. Check it out at the official Formula Truck Steam page.

Current owners of Formula Truck 2013 can convert their existing license key to a steam key at http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/support.html
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios posted a video of the soon to be released LMP Metalmoro MR18 Prototype for Game Stock Car Extreme.

This Brazilian Metalmoro MR18 is a purpose build prototype racer powered by an Audi 4-cyl turbo engine producing 450hp. In the video, we can see the car in action during a race at the Tarumã circuit at late dawn.

Reiza Studios will make their Game Stock Car Extreme title available on the Steam Network during February at Tomorrow 09/02 will be the last day to buy GSC outside Steam and still be able to retrieve a Steam key. From 10/02 onwards, while it will remain available outside Steam, new purchases will not longer warrant a Steam key.

The next update will be distributed on both Steam and GSC Sync.
[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester