TM Warthog

Computer and electronic gizmo support.
Durrie

TM Warthog

Post by Durrie »

I've just acquired a GT Ultimate sim seat (GTUltimate SimSeats) with a TM Warthog attached ! Yay me. It's second hand, but was only used in a promo for a day or so, so its "near new". Even better :yes: Also, its has a Buttkicker system for the chair.

Of course, the downside is no documentation or software, but it's all downloadable I suppose...oh, and I appear to be missing a few bits, but, it'll work out.

I've had a TM Cougar since the first edition came out and have installed "Cubpilot's" Hall Sensor after market mods in both the throttle quadrant and my TM Elite rudder pedals.

The Warthog looks like a nice upgrade (and I think I can even swap out the Warthog stick for my Cougar as well - not sure why, they are almost the same), but....Does anyone have any idea how I get my elite rudder pedals working with the TM Warthog. The Cougar let you attach the game port type connector on the Elite pedals to the stick base, but this Warhog is USB only.

...new usb pedals required now?
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: TM Warthog

Post by wobblysauce »

Not a bad system. nice amount of adjustments to make it fit you your way.

Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Durrie

Re: TM Warthog

Post by Durrie »

It seems that the answer to the rudder pedal issue is to leave the Cougar plugged in and just assign the Z-Rotation axis to the pedals (i.e. use the Cougar Stick base as a USB converter).