WildStar Flick: Warplots

General game chat
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

WildStar Flick: Warplots

Post by wobblysauce »

[youtube] [/youtube]
Prepare yourselves for Warplots: our 40 vs 40 PvP battle royale where home improvements and battlefield tactics collide. Unite. Build. Fight. Win.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Dr. Pain

Re: WildStar Flick: Warplots

Post by Dr. Pain »

I've been playing the beta and it's fun. I was laughing in the character creation. I've been frustrated by ESO so this is a nice change even though it is still a sub base MMO. It's got the normal MMO control lay out, the graphics look good which kind of reminds me of Diablo III. The characters are moving cartoons and it's like the whole game isn't taking itself too seriously. It gives me a feeling similar to when I first played WoW and the current version of D3. It's fun and it works for me which is what a game should do rather than feel like work and reaching for controls all the time.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Dr. Pain

Re: WildStar Flick: Warplots

Post by Dr. Pain »

Fun fun FUN! The beta just closed a few minutes ago and I had fun till the end. It's not a serious mmo for die hard geeks, or that is how it feels anyway with it's humour. In beta it felt more polished than a lot of fully released games. I'll be playing this one for sure. :)
Minister for Religious Genocide.