PC Gaming Headset Recommendations?

Computer and electronic gizmo support.
Quincy

Re: PC Gaming Headset Recommendations?

Post by Quincy »

I bought them locally from my local EB games dude. He has a large head, so do I, he prefered them over numerous other sets. Very comfortable. Another selling point was the earpiece encloses my earlobes, doesn't sqaush them.
balls & boobs. . .
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Picked up my Plantronics RIG this afternoon.

Quite impressed with the swappable boom & line mic's along with being able to make them a standard set of cans without a mic at all.
Music sounds good thru em so im hanging to jump in the iRacing BMW Z4 tonight at Motigi and get cracking on prep for this weeks race.

Ive always had oval cans and these ones are round. They JUST fit my ears in so im glad they are not any smaller. If they were about 5-10mm bigger in diameter they would be perfect but I think they will be comfy enough for a long session.

Thanks guys.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I needed a wireless headset and there isn't much choice out there. Ended up getting a Logitech G930 for $155 and so far I'm very happy with it.

Very comfortable, though the foam around the ears is a little firm. Sound quality is a shitload better than my old turtle beach headset, but it was only $50. It also has a mute button which I've often wanted, and 3 programmable buttons.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Very impressed with the sound quality in the Plantronics RIG in comparison to the Plantronics Gamescom 367's that I was using.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.