No Man's Sky

General game chat
Dr. Pain

Re: No Man's Sky

Post by Dr. Pain »

Bump!

Norbs and I got into Hutchys game tonight and it was fun though we could shoot each other so that would cause issues in the future :rofl:
Minister for Religious Genocide.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

A couple of things. Don't do what Mr Gina Reinhart did and pay full freight! Use the CD keys link on the forum and get it for $26.

It seems like a steep learning curve, but I did laugh my balls off a couple of times last night. Hutchy blew a hole under Doc and I, so we opened fire on him :D
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
hutchy

Post by hutchy »

norbs wrote:A couple of things. Don't do what Mr Gina Reinhart did and pay full freight! Use the CD keys link on the forum and get it for $26.

It seems like a steep learning curve, but I did laugh my balls off a couple of times last night. Hutchy blew a hole under Doc and I, so we opened fire on him :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is good fun especially all in the same game!!
norbs

Post by norbs »

God almighty, I need a good guide to how to play it. Nearly every YouTube ponce with a beginners guide starts talking about harvesting or flying around, which is no fucking help if you are brand new to the game. Just learning the basics would be handy.
norbs

Post by norbs »

hutchy

Post by hutchy »

:rofl: If I can figure it out you will be fine......
norbs

Post by norbs »

What a frustratingly addictive game this is. So so much to learn and remember. I think I need to take some Ritalin when I play because I have around 14 tasks at the moment and none are getting done. Ooooh, look, something shiny!

And multi player is great. Here we have marshy and Boxhead getting a portrait.

Fist bump!

and 5 seconds later...

Cock grab!
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

As we're still living in lockdown, it's hard not to look at that without the first thought being, "they're not social distancing". :(

And if there was ever a game in which you could practice extreme social distancing, it's that one :D
hutchy

Post by hutchy »

norbs wrote:What a frustratingly addictive game this is. So so much to learn and remember. I think I need to take some Ritalin when I play because I have around 14 tasks at the moment and none are getting done. Ooooh, look, something shiny!

And multi player is great. Here we have marshy and Boxhead getting a portrait.

Fist bump!

and 5 seconds later...

Cock grab!
32 hour in Norbs and I feel the same som many little side missions and adventures going on its making my brain hurt :rofl: great VR fun though love it!
hutchy

Post by hutchy »

DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

https://www.nomanssky.com/expeditions-update/
Introducing a whole new game mode: Expeditions. Each of these events starts from a fixed point in the universe, bringing the whole community of travellers together to embark on a shared journey.

Each expedition is structured around a series of Milestones. Complete these unique exploration goals in any order as you earn rewards, meet up with fellow travellers, and experiment with new ways of playing No Man’s Sky.

Each Expedition phase is made up of milestones. These challenges, ranging from the simple to the highly challenging, can be completed in any order.

Milestones are open-ended, and each one is a chance to explore a different aspect of No Man’s Sky. Every completed milestone brings a reward to assist you in your journey. Pin a milestone to your mission log to learn more!