[AC] ARSE Racing GT86 Cup. Round 2 details. 7th Oct 2015

Racing league forum for all different games.
renesis37

Re: [AC] ARSE Racing GT86 Cup. Round 2 details. 7th Oct 2015

Post by renesis37 »

norbs wrote:
r8response wrote:
Enforcer-J wrote: r8 has pulled a divebomb or 2 on me in the past so now we're even :D
Shenanigans, I would never do such a thing :rofl:

It was a good (albeit risky move). I saw you flick to the inside, so I didn't take the inside line. Doesn't matter, I ballsed it up when we all went nose to tail.

As for weight, perhaps (for future series'?) there needs to be a max limit. And possibly give weight to the top 3 (20kg, 15kg, 10kg). Otherwise, like last night (me) you could game the system.

And when people admit it, the system is flexible enough to be able to adjust on the fly.

Abdul, to the blue car with R8 all over it!

Sorted. :D
I tried to get second place in the first race but he pushed me over the line :P

I don't think it would have helped me much, 75KG still would have been useless at that high speed track. The car can hardly get out of its way as it is :lol:
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

norbs wrote:Sorted. :D

You only need to watch RenZ and myself, coming up to the finish line on the last lap :D Cheeky bastard, i'll be having none of that!
renesis37 wrote: I tried to get second place in the first race but he pushed me over the line :P

I don't think it would have helped me much, 75KG still would have been useless at that high speed track. The car can hardly get out of its way as it is :lol:
Catching you wasn't that easy and getting past was even harder. Even with 75kg, you're still a force.
Enforcer-J

Re: RE: Re: [AC] ARSE Racing GT86 Cup. Round 2 details. 7th Oct 2015

Post by Enforcer-J »

r8response wrote:
Enforcer-J wrote: r8 has pulled a divebomb or 2 on me in the past so now we're even :D
Shenanigans, I would never do such a thing :rofl:

It was a good (albeit risky move). I saw you flick to the inside, so I didn't take the inside line. Doesn't matter, I ballsed it up when we all went nose to tail.

As for weight, perhaps (for future series'?) there needs to be a max limit. And possibly give weight to the top 3 (20kg, 15kg, 10kg). Otherwise, like last night (me) you could game the system.
Just to clarify, it was a completely unintentional move... I mean I wanted to hold the inside but definitely didnt intend on being in front before the next apex! I didnt notice a tap either but definitely evident on board your car.

I dont know how I got out spinning in that nose to tail, all 3 of us sideways lol. It was only really a small tap but doesn't take much on that corner.

As for sandbagging to play the system, I already ballsed that up round 1. Box is in the hotseat ;)
Boxhead

Post by Boxhead »

Fun had did i.

Standings
~AR~ Boxhead
My head, check it out, its a box
rollabearing

Post by rollabearing »

Sorry I didn't make it lads.
It's been a long week so far....