Rainbow Six: Siege

General game chat
hylas

Rainbow Six: Siege

Post by hylas »

I have a couple spare keys for limited time demo of this game. They are for PC, you'll need uplay for this game.

I don't know if posting the keys directing in here would be a good idea. If your interested just PM me or reply here I spose. I have two left.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS HOW TO REDEEM THEIR CODES:

1— Open the Uplay PC client and log in
2— Click Activate Product on the icon
3— Enter your activation code, exactly as it is displayed
4— Click OK
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Post by Righteous »

I'd be interested in having a look see.
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Is this a coop game, like I'd be able to just play with my wife and brother or is it squad based over the net?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

I'd say it's internet based coop. If everyone has their own PC or console then go for it :)
Santaria

Re: RE: Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Post by Santaria »

wabbit wrote:I'd say it's internet based coop. If everyone has their own PC or console then go for it :)
I guess I meant can you VS AI with objectives or is it Call of Duty'ish?

Sent from my Nexus 5
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Yep there's a thing called Terrorist Hunt which allows for all of the game modes.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Is it any good? I loved Vegas 1 and 2 because we'd play it coop at our house with 4 - 10 peeps who kicked doors in at work and it flowed well using a bit of real world tactics. The thing I was worried about with this game is the maps would be learnt too easily and it creates camping/ambush/choke points that ruin the surprise element that you would ordinarily have when conducting a direct action on a building or plane for example. I'm not looking for realism as the main point here, but just curious to know if there is enough content in the maps to keep coming back? That is what turned me off the COD series, maps were small and I was sick of being punished for advancing at a deliberate pace.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

It's my new favourite FPS :) with the AI they randomise it and apparently use "human" tactics, which actually is quite unexpected sometimes.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

As for freshness, I was reading they're committed to monthly updates and quarterly free DLC.

It's only been few weeks so I'll wait in see.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Cheers wabbit, i'll hold off as I am knee deep in AC, Fallout when I find time and building a cockpit.

;)
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

That's fair enough CJ. Actually I have wondered how someone with your background would progress through each mission.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

We never took it too seriously but it's definitely an awesome game when you have 2 - 4 people who can keep the momentum up in a game like RB6. Vegas 1 and 2 were fantastic fun with a few mates and a few beers. I think this would be much the same to be honest and now you can breach it adds a new dynamic. What I am curious about is whether that particular "gimmick" takes away from the rest of Direct Action experience or whether it properly complements it? Those kind of methods of entry aren't used everytime, most times but not everytime so if they got the balance right with the end point of controlling the environment then it would be good fun. I'll wait for some feedback from you people who play it before I make the purchase but if it's as good as I am hoping then i'll be down for some fun.

Side note, Ghost Recon Wildlands will be my next FPS purchase, oh and The Division which i'll get on PS4 so I can play with my brother.

;)