Midget Wanker

Re: Squad

Post by c.j »

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

c.j wrote:I have been in there twice I find it kind of fukn boring. Too many people for the task at hand and with the assets available it's over before you know it. The only time it had any element of difficulty was when the opfor counter attacked a hill and crumped a vehicle in our compound that took out all of our medics in one hit. Shit got real after that.
Yeah, our server is basically the opposite of that. Lots of enemies with more coming in regularly and rarely enough players working together to be effective. When we manage to get 5-6 of us together it's good. Doesn't happen often enough unfortunately. OK if you want to practice being a lone commando behind enemy lines though :)

1/2 the random people who come in just stand around at base doing nothing. Sometimes for over an hour before they leave :?

When we were playing insurgency we also set it up with max ai so it's a big firefight.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Count me in. Might have a mate from my patrol in ghan who is down too, we have started a bit of day z together and we play everything on xbox but he is just kinda getting his pc sorted so when/if he wants to jump in i'll get him setup. nothing too serious, we just play for a laugh and talk shit but it's always handy having a few people who understand when to suppress and when to assault
arma 3 seems to just be starting to iron out the clunky/clumsy nature of things that were apparent in vbs (we used for tactic and scenario training, was sub-par) and arma 1 + 2. It is still apparent, but I am enjoying it more. Also flying little bird is fun
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
Durrie

Post by Durrie »

DarrenM wrote:OK if you want to practice being a lone commando behind enemy lines though :)

1/2 the random people who come in just stand around at base doing nothing. Sometimes for over an hour before they leave :?
Well, when I visited recently I was all alone on the server, so I spawned a vehicle and chuffed off to the first mission...long story short, I died 8 times. :( Those AI seem to spawn right in the place you already cleared and while you are concentrating on other things. Bastards.