Bauer

Post by Bauer »

:rofl:

Norbs 2 - Child 0
--------------
Stu
petey

Post by petey »

Sorry for brining this off topic by the way YSU .

I wont post any more rubbish in this thread.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime
Legend in his own lunchtime

Post by Cutter »

Back on topic.
A few things i do like.

The tracks are gritty. very realistic, LFS's are too pristine, too perfect.
rF does them very well, dirt, scuff marks, etc.
You almost expect to see Twisties bags blowing across the track.
Also the tracks dont seem to have great long straights that just require you to floor it.
With rF you need to work at them to get the best from them.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

petey

Post by petey »

Well yea actually i don't mind the track "layouts" in a sense, is demanding the whole time, but one thing that seemed unusual to me is the size of the cars in comparison to the track. Cars seem huge, but then i probably dont know what im talking about i have been drinking too much coffee.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Another review - a more positive one

Post by ysu »

If you guys haven't seen it yet, here's anothe review. This is the second part of it, but I'm sure if you want you can find the 1st as well, there's no third yet.
http://www.simhq.com/_motorsports2/moto ... _060a.html

It's a more positive one - again. It seems the 'official' reviewers somehow can't find any mistakes/errors/bugs in the program.
Interesting...
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
pab

Post by pab »

DarrenM wrote:Hopefully this guy doesn't take too much longer to get his textures out:
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=221323
Hmm, that thread is a very interesting read, very funny to read the "You are a God, can I have your children" turn into "You're the child of Satan, go burn in hell" in a matter of minutes. :rolleyes:

I love the way early on they are all saying that they love the stronger cleaner look of the new textures, then as soon as they found out that he was going to charge they were complaining that his textures looked too clean and that they prefer the dirtier default textures. :rolleyes:

Interesting the way that some people think that it is their god given right to have someone out there creating something for them and that it should be given to them for nothing because "thats the way it is for racing sims".

Reminds me of my two year old son when he wants some cake.
PB
Radioactive Race Engineering #16 / Lightning Karts KT100s #61