[PC2] FNF 15/06/2018 Arselemons!

Racing league forum for all different games.
Cursed

Re: [PC2] FNF 15/06/2018 Arselemons!

Post by Cursed »

:grouphug:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

norbs wrote:I can count on 1 hand the amount of people banned at ARSE in 15 years or so. Therefore, if you do end up banned, it wont be due to me feeling the need to flex some authoritarian muscle, it will be because a bunch of people that have been having a great time are sick to death of you being a fucking miserable c**t.
Norbs, I'm a 42 year old man with a job, a family and a life. If you really think that the threat of banning would give me one moment of sleep loss, you're completely wrong. Throwing around a ban hammer says far more about you than it does me and seems a little petty and childish if I'm honest.

My post about a man with a hammer only seeing a nail seems to need some explaining. You have gotten a hard on for me for a while now, it's been quite obvious. This has coloured your opinion of me, but it is just that, your opinion. When you say I'm whinging about the line through the windscreen making it hard to see, I'm not actually whinging at all, I'm running a car that was a complete hoot to drive and running down the straight that fast with that thin line was making it even more fun. The other cars we raced that night were also a hoot. I'm also pretty certain someone every week mentions something about a car or a track or something, but because of your opinion of me, you think every word I utter is a whinge, when I'm just being a twat and trying to enjoy a laugh with the group.

Either way, I'm not going to get personal here and start calling you names, I've put up a very clear poll and if indeed I am wrong and your opinion is the fact of how the group feels I will follow their direction on how to curb my behaviour if that is what they want or completely leave if that is also what they want.

You however, can if you feel like it, acknowledge that if your opinion turns out to be just that, your opinion, that maybe you stop throwing abuse at me.

I'm not defending myself here, I know full well I can be a dipshit, it's meant to be in good humour and I acknowledge that this could indeed be misconstrued and will abide by what others are feeling as well.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Do you even fucking read? I explained I wont ban you on my say so alone? You would have been gone months ago if it were up to me.

Maybe I dont get your humour, it certainly isnt what I find funny. But there have been, and still are, others who's humour isnt for me. So it isnt that.

Apart from this thread, when have I thrown abuse at you? Maybe you dont get my humour?

As usual, I will let the group decide. I have never made these decisions on my own before, and dont intend to now. I hope that is clear to you.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Will you two get a room and have makeup sex :bananabang:
Minister for Religious Genocide.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Funny, every single word aimed at muppet felt like it could/should of been aimed at me.

PC2 to me is an endlessly frustrating game, and every time I've tried it has made me frustrated and bitchy. It's deleted from my HDD now it got that bad!

The 'Humour' that you guys use can be a tough one, the line between humour foxtel complaining and just bitch seems blurry, so speaking up is important if it's getting too much.