COVID-19

all the ARSE dribble
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: COVID-19

Post by norbs »

Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

Brett_S wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:03 am Jeebus, anyone had/got it yet? I only know of 2 people so far

Maybe I have no friends.
Serial???

I've got two down on my immediate staff and a further 80 odd around the business. It's absolutely rife. No one is going to avoid this thing.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

Jesus - looks like the federal government are requisitioning all RATs! Private orders being intercepted by Govt.

Scottie

Post by Scottie »

I haven't heard or seen too much evidence of that as yet...
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

A couple of places here in the ACT have said had their supplier tell them their orders have been diverted to the government.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
norbs

Post by norbs »

Exar Kun wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:18 pm A couple of places here in the ACT have said had their supplier tell them their orders have been diverted to the government.
Will probably end up at a happy clapper convention.
norbs

Post by norbs »

KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

#ScottyDoesntGiveARats
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
norbs

Post by norbs »

DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Stopping anyone from getting testing kits is one way to make the numbers peak I suppose.
norbs

Post by norbs »

This corrupt marketing c**t has had some terrible ideas, but this might just top them all. (also, might just be another dead cat)

I cant bring myself to dive too deeply into this one, but children must mean 16-17 year olds I assume.

Fuck me. I have had 2 cracks at forklifts. I am not ticketed, so obviously had a hard time. They dont seem easy to me.

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Yep. Seems like satire but it's not.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... y-surprise
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

The UK is coming out of most of our restrictions in a weeks time.
Good luck everybody!!!
But luckily we have a high uptake of booster vaccines among over 50s and we've jabbed right down to about 12 year olds although the uptake of the vaccine drops off with each 10 year age block.

90.7% have had 1 dose
83.5% have had 2 doses
63.7% have had a booster

Personally I think it's a little early yet but overall we're close to going back to normal and accepting that this virus is here and we have to deal with it like we do with the flu. Largely the people in hospital are unvaxxed so, callous as it sounds, I don't really care about them except where they are taking up spaces that could be used by people who genuinely need to be in hospital for other conditions.
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Yeah I expected most measures to stay in place until the spring tbh. Given the Prime Minister is completely floundering at the moment, it's difficult not to think they were desperate to get some good news out right now.

I can't wait to properly meet up with people again though, and get back to some kind of normality before the Vuvuzela variant hits.
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

QLD went to shit after "let her rip" and most of Australia is suffering from supply chain shortages from what I've been reading.
We chose to send the kids to vacation care this week as I think they were going stir crazy. Just decided to risk it for their mental health for the most part. The kids we know that have had it (unvaccinated) have had a rough day or two but been easily manageable. My son is vaxxed, daughter is 4 so will cross that bridge when she's 5 this year.

One thing that's come up with the hospital, ICU and deaths is there's quite a lot vaxxed that have been part of the fatalities and ICU admissions. It has been stated that they have had other co-morbidities though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
norbs

Post by norbs »

140 odd deaths in NSW since Monday. Yeah, let her rip is winning.

I have had cold like symptoms for 3 days. Did a RAT test but both the bride and I are negative.

Got the dickhead brother-in-law arriving today, so I am wondering if Covid is such a bad thing. :D
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

I have no doubt he'll have a better solution than a vaccine.
norbs

Post by norbs »

w00dsy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:39 am I have no doubt he'll have a better solution than a vaccine.
it is going to be a tough few days. Although, I had a bit of a win, they arent staying here! They have a house near the beach, so apart from the bride showing off the new house for a while, Im hoping they fuck off over there for the time they are here.

Pray for me you bastards :)
richo

Post by richo »

My son had three RAT tests show negative yet the the two following PCR tests showed positive so not sure how reliable RAT's are tbh.
[]D [] []v[] []D
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

They seem to depend a lot on the viral load. So if you're positive but the immune system is winning the fight and staying on top of the infection it possibly won't register on a RAT. No idea if a person in this situation is likely to still pass it on.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
norbs

Post by norbs »

pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

I got an alert when I got my booster also :D

Ive had 10, maybe 15 alerts..
eek
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

You guys get alerts... Our covid tracking system has been so useless in SA.

I went to QLD just before we opened up for a week. Their app was seamless to use, easy to add your proof of vaccination and 60 days checkin history with the ability to add people you have checked in with and their point of contact info.

SA: No checkin history, no in app alert system based on prior checkins. To add my proof of vaccination from the Medicare app, well what a cluster fuck that was. I had to do the following. Go to Apps > MySA GOV > Defaults > Add the Link/Default ‘Check-in-covid-19.sa.gov.au’ > Go back to the Medicare App and link the certificate.

A few days ago they have scrapped checkins in retail. Its a fend for yourself mentality over here now.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I've had them almost every day in Jan even though I only go to 1-2 shops per week. Not sure if it's broken or if it's multiple alerts for the same locations. Makes them seem pretty meaningless.
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

I am still getting alerts for a place I went on Dec 31st. I think there's some tuning needed.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]