2020 Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana Ferrari 1000

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: 2020 Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana Ferrari 1000

Post by norbs »

I miss then staying between the fucking white lines
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Re: RE: Re: 2020 Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana Ferrari 1000

Post by KNAPPO »

w00dsy wrote:
KNAPPO wrote:I miss consequences.

Fixed. Image
:rofl:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

I'm mixed on it. While the gravel traps do add drama they also may have robbed us of Max challenging the Mercs for something that wasn't his fault. I wonder if we could have something like a metre of gravel beyond the kerbs that would give us both the consequences for mistakes, but allow the driver to continue.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

durbster wrote:I'm mixed on it. While the gravel traps do add drama they also may have robbed us of Max challenging the Mercs for something that wasn't his fault. I wonder if we could have something like a metre of gravel beyond the kerbs that would give us both the consequences for mistakes, but allow the driver to continue.
it looked like Max was fucked right from the start. I think even he mentioned he might not have got much further.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

norbs wrote:
durbster wrote:I'm mixed on it. While the gravel traps do add drama they also may have robbed us of Max challenging the Mercs for something that wasn't his fault. I wonder if we could have something like a metre of gravel beyond the kerbs that would give us both the consequences for mistakes, but allow the driver to continue.
it looked like Max was fucked right from the start. I think even he mentioned he might not have got much further.
Ah yeah, good point. I'd completely forgotten why he had dropped back in the first place.