Gone Fishing (BBC)

Chat about stuff you've seen
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Gone Fishing (BBC)

Post by durbster »

Don't know if this made it down under so thought I'd mention it as I suspect it would suit the ARSE demographic.

It's less about fishing (I'm not really into fishing) as much as two middle-aged blokes talking bollocks. It's perfect Sunday afternoon type fodder - slow paced, chilled music, lots of scenery. Well worth a watch.
DarrenM

Re: Gone Fishing (BBC)

Post by DarrenM »

Thanks for bringing it up as I found they've just released a christmas episode :)

Love the show. I don't know if it aired here, but I got onto it through being a fan of Bob Mortimer. The Fast Show was shown here so I knew Whitehouse as well.

durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

I'd just watched the Christmas special which is what made me think of posting about it. It was really well done.

Bob Mortimer has been a bit of a revelation for me in recent years. I didn't get the Vic and Bob thing at all so had not appreciated how funny he was until he started doing stuff on his own.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Looks like it's on YouTube

https://youtube.com/user/tram31000
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

How do they get away with creating what looks like an automated YouTube account, rip off an entire TV series and include a link to a PayPal account. :eyepop: