Murderville

Chat about stuff you've seen
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Murderville

Post by w00dsy »

Watched a couple of episodes last night(Annie Murphy and Ken Jeong) and laughed pretty hard. Will Arnett is a private detective and it's a murder mystery type scenario with a guest celebrity that has no script and has to figure out who the killer is. It's based off the UK's Murder in Successville.

durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Re: Murderville

Post by durbster »

Coincidentally we watched the first episode of this last night. It's pretty good but like the UK version, I wish they'd get the guest more involved. The funniest bits are where they set them up to have to think on their feet but a lot of the time they're listening to the plot.

It reminds me of your show Thank God You're Here which I thought was great. What happened to that?
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

The company that makes it, Working Dog, seem to pull shows before they get stale and then move onto a new project. Their latest one is Have You Been Paying Attention. Pretty much everything they touch turns to gold. There's a bunch of them on YouTube to watch.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

Watched Ep 1 last night, it was a lot of fun.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Annie Murphy's self portrait was excellent.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Watched the first 2 eps. Great series. End of episode 2 was probably the dumbest joke but it got me for some reason. Thought it was going to be an awkward police squad ending for a moment.