Supercars 23 and Gen3

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Re: Supercars 23 and Gen3

Post by Exar Kun »

He's obviously not driving for them again but I wonder how much work is being done behind the scenes to get him in another car for Bathurst?

He'll have no problems getting sponsorship, especially with Adderton in his corner but all the contractual stuff must be a mess.

And yeah, Shane Howard's statement is rubbish now. If Supercars hadn't dropped the "mental health" line and just said ongoing contractual issues prevented anyone from speaking openly about it in the first place then that would have been understandable (still not great but understandable)... Now it's all damage limitation.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Supercars 23 and Gen3

Post by Duke »

Awkward much...

Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."