Movies you have seen lately,

Chat about stuff you've seen
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Movies you have seen lately,

Post by Nigel »

Watched "The Sting" again last night. I have always enjoyed that film. Well shot, good acting and great setting lends itself to a really good film.

Movie I am really really looking forward too is "V for Vendetta" Damn this film looks fantastic. Spidey senses are off the chart with this one. Out in March I think. Have a look at the trailer (watch trailer 2 rather than 1, as 1 tends to give away too much)
Moreover, have a look at the poster art for it. Its been some time since we have got some first class "artwork" for movie posters.

http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

I watched the Ewok Adventure: The Caravan of Courage on Friday night. :D Been a bazillion years since I saw it. I think the last time I did, the Gorax was still giving me nightmares. Funny how budget the film is overall. Lots of re-used matte backgrounds from ROTJ and a lousy score for the most part.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

we are being as bit retro arent we. I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark last night. Missus got the boxed set a few weeks ago so we thought we would start at the beginning.

V for Vendetta. is that like V the Series? :D

hmmm might watch that soon now I mention it. I was given the series a while back :)
--------------
Stu
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Exar Kun wrote:I watched the Ewok Adventure: The Caravan of Courage on Friday night. :D Been a bazillion years since I saw it. I think the last time I did, the Gorax was still giving me nightmares. Funny how budget the film is overall. Lots of re-used matte backgrounds from ROTJ and a lousy score for the most part.
You sad bastard!

Although, I am sadder, as I actually went to the cinema to see this film :/

bauer. Have a look at the website / tailer. Any accosiation with V the series is out the window.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

fourthof5 wrote:
Exar Kun wrote:I watched the Ewok Adventure: The Caravan of Courage on Friday night. :D Been a bazillion years since I saw it. I think the last time I did, the Gorax was still giving me nightmares. Funny how budget the film is overall. Lots of re-used matte backgrounds from ROTJ and a lousy score for the most part.
You sad bastard!

Although, I am sadder, as I actually went to the cinema to see this film :/.
I was taken to the cinema as a kid to see it. It's recently come out of DVD with Battle for Endor bundled. Gotta catch up on that one this weekend. :D
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

yeah I know, I saw it in the video show. I am ashamed to say that I paused and thought about it before coming to my senses. :)
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

fourthof5 wrote:yeah I know, I saw it in the video show. I am ashamed to say that I paused and thought about it before coming to my senses. :)
LOL. Now where can I get that Star Wars Holiday Special? :D
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

I have it :(

I am such a Geek.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

fourthof5 wrote:I have it :(

I am such a Geek.
LOL :nod:
Barge

Post by Barge »

I watched "The last Horror Movie" the other night. Damn well made me look over towards the front door at the end...
Off to see "memoirs of a geisha" with the missus, sister in law and mother in law, tonight.
Pray for me please, blokes.
*Sigh* I wish it was the XXX version....
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

LOL

Watched "The Posiden Adventure" last night. Been awhile since I had seen it.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
somebloke

Post by somebloke »

Watched Groundhog Day the other day. Bill Murray is hilarious, i'm sure we've all seen it.

Just love the bit to the phone company.. "Call tomorrow? What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!.......hello?....hello?"
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

I saw Wedding Crashers a few weeks back, couple scenes had me in total stitches, also watched Anchorman which was basically just as good but didn't have me almost fall off my chair like Wedding Crashers.
I've got 40 Year Old Virgin and Serenity newly downloaded to watch over the weekend :yes:
pogo

Post by pogo »

I watched 'A Fish Called Wanda" last night. Haven't seen it in 10 or more years, and it's one of those flicks that having a few more years up helps you appreciate it, i.e. I saw stuff and got jokes I had missed. Absolute classic in my opinion.

Also watched Misery, not bad, Kathy Bates plays the nutjob well :yes:
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

pogo wrote: Also watched Misery, not bad, Kathy Bates plays the nutjob well :yes:
Holy flying fuckstick Batman!! When she breaks his ankles, I nearly threw up. :fall:
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

She also had a few choice words to say to him as well

ie Sledging :)
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography