Wanted AMD CPU

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Crankcase

Wanted AMD CPU

Post by Crankcase »

Im after a XP 2600+ or XP 2400+ with a 266Mhz FSB. Its for an early DDR motherboard.
If any ARSE has one one laying around in the shit box, lets talk a deal :D
Beer is very good for you
tehsid
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by tehsid »

How much u willing to spend? I could prob pick you up one around here realy cheep...
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

I'm also looking for an AMD CPU, I think 2100+ is the best my m/b can support, and i'm not willing to spend much :D anyone got an old one laying around doing nothing?

I just want a bit of a boost in LFS until I upgrade proper, only got a 1700+ atm :(
Munza

Post by Munza »

kwijibo wrote:I'm also looking for an AMD CPU, I think 2100+ is the best my m/b can support, and i'm not willing to spend much :D anyone got an old one laying around doing nothing?

I just want a bit of a boost in LFS until I upgrade proper, only got a 1700+ atm :(
Its really a waste of money buying old AMD cpu's.. you can pick up a new motherboard that supports AGP and a AMD 64 3000+ for bugger all money.. just money better spent :)
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

Munza wrote:
kwijibo wrote:I'm also looking for an AMD CPU, I think 2100+ is the best my m/b can support, and i'm not willing to spend much :D anyone got an old one laying around doing nothing?

Its really a waste of money buying old AMD cpu's.. you can pick up a new motherboard that supports AGP and a AMD 64 3000+ for bugger all money.. just money better spent :)
You're talking a couple of hundred dollars verus my couple of dollars ;)

I plan to do a big upgrade either later this year or early next year. So im not looking for anything that will need to be replaced again soon