Nigels Telly rant: Nines coverage of the AB medel

Chat about stuff you've seen
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Nigels Telly rant: Nines coverage of the AB medel

Post by Nigel »

rant

What a load of shit. Not the cricket or the medel. The coverage is / was a non stop ad for channel nine and accosiated sponsors.
May be I am to cynical these days, but for feck sake STOP with the product placement and selfpromotion and get on with the bloody show.

/rant.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
somebloke

Post by somebloke »

I think you have to expect a bit of cross promotion, whatever channel you watch.

I can't say i noticed too much of it besides the beer, Boonanza and when Eddie mentioned who wants to be a millionaire.

At least we didn't get like what happens in the cricket sometimes eg. Richie Benaud talking about Survivor and how it's a super show or whatever, even though we all know the old fella wouldn't know the slighest about it.

Some sort of praise towards the ex-boss Kerry Packer was expected just like a show about when he died appearing somewhere such as on The Cricket Show in the lunch break.

I thought the medal was fine, the same as every other year really. Mark Nicholas is the only thing that pisses me off with his constant bullshit (Go home Mark, we don't want to hear you).

Must say The Ashes coverage reminded me of how exciting it was to watch and staying up till 3am etc cause you didn't want to miss a ball. Only makes me can't wait for the revenge 5-0 thumping in Straya in like 8 or so months.