Dual Athlon MP 2100+ System, 4 HDDs, 18.1" LCD & mo

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
do0g

Dual Athlon MP 2100+ System, 4 HDDs, 18.1" LCD & mo

Post by do0g »

I'm in Adelaide for the next week and need to sell my old studio PC.

System specs are as follows:
  • ASUS A7M266-D Motherboard
  • 2x Athlon MP 2100+ CPUs
  • COMPAQ pixelworks TFT8030 18.1" LCD Monitor
  • 512MB Corsair XMS 3000 DDR333 RAM
  • 256MB LEGEND DDR333 RAM
  • 4x IBM 80GB 7,200RPM Hard Drives
  • 128MB ASUS V8460 ULTRA Video
  • Adaptec 2400A 4 Channel RAID Controller
  • ASUS PCI-USB2 Four Port USB2 Card
  • Intel PRO/100+ Management Network Adaptor
  • Sound Blaster Audigy
  • Pioneer DVR-A07 XLB Region Free 8x DVD Reader/Writer
  • ASUS iPanel Deluxe
  • Antec TruePower 480W Power Supply
  • 3 1/2" Floppy Drive
  • COMPAQ Black & Silver Soft Touch Keyboard
  • Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0 USB/PS/2 Black and Silver Laser Mouse
It's a grunty beast and has been the backbone of a multitrack recording studio, but would be easily suited to 3D modelling, video editing or post production, or a pure server based role.

The ASUS Deluxe iPanel allows monitoring of temperature, voltage, startup diagnostics, FSB/CPU Bus or Memory frequencies, and fan RPM. It also provides 2 USB ports, a serial port, 3 audio jacks and an infrared IrDA module.

Included with the machine are all of the relevant manuals and documentation, CDs, and all chassis rails and blanking plates that came with the case. The drive bays can house an additional four hard drives, and included are two 3 1/2" to 5 1/4" adapters so that drives may be mounted in the front rails.

The COMPAQ TFT8030 is also a great 18.1" LCD - reflected in its ridiculous price tag.

I'd prefer the buyer picks the item up directly from me, but I am willing to arrange shipping if necessary.

Offers over $1000.

Cheers!