World Of WarCraft

General game chat
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

I goit hooked on Asherons Call some 6 years ago when I had a broken leg, took me a while to give it up. Vowed never to play another online RPG again, well I tried Everquest but that thing looked like a game from the 80's even with the graphics update.
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

r8response wrote:
Sterling wrote:I think a monthly subscription is fine as long as the content keeps evolving, but the biggest insult and show of arrogance is that they expect you to pay full price for the game client as well!!!!

Double Dipping is not on in my opinion.......its like paying for a kick in the balls. :nk: :bananabang:
maybe blizzard should take Eve-Onlines approach. they allow you a 14 day trial. and if you like the game, you continue to subscribe. no need to buy the game, just download the client. all 1.8 gigs worth.
They already do something similar. I have at home a WoW DVD that is a 14 day trial. No idea if it is the full content and I've not yet had the time to try it. The cost of the 14 day trial DVD is a massive $2 ... but I got it free from a conference anyway, lol.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Rots wrote:
r8response wrote:
Sterling wrote:I think a monthly subscription is fine as long as the content keeps evolving, but the biggest insult and show of arrogance is that they expect you to pay full price for the game client as well!!!!

Double Dipping is not on in my opinion.......its like paying for a kick in the balls. :nk: :bananabang:
maybe blizzard should take Eve-Onlines approach. they allow you a 14 day trial. and if you like the game, you continue to subscribe. no need to buy the game, just download the client. all 1.8 gigs worth.
They already do something similar. I have at home a WoW DVD that is a 14 day trial. No idea if it is the full content and I've not yet had the time to try it. The cost of the 14 day trial DVD is a massive $2 ... but I got it free from a conference anyway, lol.

strike 1 for rots.

you still have to buy the full game from the shops if you plan to continue past the 14 day trial!
wild
Master artist
Master artist

Post by wild »

Dr. Pain wrote:I'm on Jubei'thos. Just keep an eye out for Warriorbunny, an elf chick. Damn thing wouldn't let me have FluffyBunny.
Will do. What level, and what guild are you in? You'd better not say Soldarity *shakes fist*
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

I play on some Aussie server that is free I play in the Slayers guild and enjoy long walks in the park and sunsets on the beach oops sorry wrong forum. I thought this was iplayWoWfor300hrsaweekandwannacyberanorkchicktogetmyrocksoff.com .

I have 3 characters Unforgiven the Human Rogue 33, Bourbonoclok the Human Paladin 26 and then there's whatever my 3rd characters name is, the Hunter Torean level 20(or so). Server lag is a major issue on the server I play on and the server droppouts every now and then.

The game shits me with its slowness but my mates from [APC] play it so its more just to keep in touch with them plus it can get a little addictive at times.
They should make sham wow stubbie holders so if ya spill ya beer you can soak it straight up and put it back in the stubbie
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

My warrior elf is lvl 28 and not in a guild anymore. I was in S I E G E. Now I have a level 9 Elf rogue by the name of Sneakybunny. I'm using her more as rogues are fun. I just gotta stop thinking like a warrior and more like a rogue.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Rogues do it from Behind!!!
tehsid
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by tehsid »

I rolled a rouge on Blackrock about 4 days ago, i'm a level 18 and loving it.

oh and r8..... shut up =P

Na, its good fun.
Ap0c

Post by Ap0c »

in my opinion the game starts at level 60 :)
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Ap0c wrote:in my opinion the game starts at level 60 :)

im pretty sure the game starts at lvl1 :lol:
EzyRider

Re: World Of WarCraft

Post by EzyRider »

Clear! *jumpstarts old thread* ..okay, we've got a pulse..

For those of you who were really immersed into the World of Warcraft, and would like something to retain for the future from your gaming time, here's your chance to own one of the actual Blizzard gaming server blades that were used to run the entire game!

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Blizza ... 14561.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The inner geek in me is all atwitter on the inside. All proceeds from the sale are going to charity, and they have 2000 of the server blades to sell. St Judes should do well out of it I'm thinking.
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

They've been selling those since last year. Was looking for a Jubei blade, but yet too see anything.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

And on the 10th Anniversary of WoW, they'll be turning on actual Australian based servers lol
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

r8response wrote:And on the 10th Anniversary of WoW, they'll be turning on actual Australian based servers lol
How does that hat taste? Lol.

Would never have thought it would ever happen.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Santaria wrote:
r8response wrote:And on the 10th Anniversary of WoW, they'll be turning on actual Australian based servers lol
How does that hat taste? Lol.

Would never have thought it would ever happen.
Doesn't take that good. I'm the same, never would have thought they'd do it
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

R8, since
JANUARY 25, 2012 6:30 PM
Well.. it is much better then the last type of Oceanic servers, though I only just got them to stop taking money off me card, even though I have not played for a year and a bit.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
richo

Post by richo »

Awesome WOW is my game of choice still after all these years , sad I know but what the hey.
[]D [] []v[] []D
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

richo wrote:Awesome WOW is my game of choice still after all these years , sad I know but what the hey.
Same here. It keeps pulling me back in even after extended breaks. Need to work out a way to get paid for playing WoW.....

Sent from my Nexus 5
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Still my favourite game. I'm about to clock 120 days of play just on my hunter! :eyepop:
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

I had to quit.. I had 135 days /played with just my hunter in 2 years..

I really really really love wow, and would love to play it. I just have an addictive personality and cant play mmo's
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Can't limit yourself to say an hour a day?

My 120 days have taken near 8 years but I have other toons as well. I stopped playing WoW for about a year and done that twice. It's nice to have a break from it.
richo

Post by richo »

Everyday for me ....

Spending almost all of my time on my Warlock and still only ilvl 530:( Damn the Lfr wait times!
[]D [] []v[] []D
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

I just dont have that mentality, I just want to raid and have the best gear, I was basically full T4>T8.5 (or was it 9, i cant remember) and raided everyday until I quit
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I was with a raiding guild and they turned me right off it, bunch of selfish fucks! Now my toons are lvl 496 to lvl 500 gear and I don't care. Play for pure fun and by myself.
richo

Post by richo »

I don't play PVP apart from 24 Twinks ( less stuns/interrupts and easier rotation ) Have been enjoying Timeless Isles even if it's a Horde Gankfest theres so much shit to find which I like .10 man raids are awesome but our guild does it on Friday nights which is a pain in the arse. The SOO raids are cool too, been playing since 2008 still enjoy it oddly.
[]D [] []v[] []D