54 Mage
36 Warrior
and finally 28 Hunter

thank you, please come again!
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

I am that dude that got caught jacking off over it...

http://arse.norbtech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4154
Ap0c

Post by Ap0c »

lol Hz, that is so fucked up
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'm a Warrior Night Elf on a private server. I'm waiting to get my copy of the game in the post before I find an offical server. The server I'm on is ok, its got its troubles, but it is free. So hopefully its very late or early next week I'll be out and about in Wow.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

come to Shadow Council.

i can hook you up in a good Aussie/NZ Guild. we have people with various prefession's maxed out. so decent armor and weapons shouldn't be an issue!
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Yeah I'll give it ago. I'm most likely going to go to medihv though, a US server. I know some people there already and they say you can get on any time unlike some of the Oceania servers.
wild
Master artist
Master artist

Post by wild »

Dr. Pain wrote:Yeah I'll give it ago. I'm most likely going to go to medihv though, a US server. I know some people there already and they say you can get on any time unlike some of the Oceania servers.
I'm on Jubei'thos (aussie PvP server). Very few queues, and unlike US servers, you can actually run instances at peak aussie times. See the problem with US servers is you need to be online in the morning (our time) to be able to get groups.

Anyway, got a 53 priest on Jubei.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Thanks for the info guys. I'm not sure which server I will go to as I know some guys here have had upto a 4 hour wait to join an Oceania server. Although I'm thinking about running a trial on an official server as this private one I'm on is starting to shit me. It's not working at the moment and I'm wanting to play but got a 2 hour downlaod for the latest patch.
wild
Master artist
Master artist

Post by wild »

I've never had more than a 20 minute wait on Jubei'thos. And even then that was on the Easter long weekend.

Frostmourne maybe.
Ap0c

Post by Ap0c »

wild wrote:
Dr. Pain wrote:Yeah I'll give it ago. I'm most likely going to go to medihv though, a US server. I know some people there already and they say you can get on any time unlike some of the Oceania servers.
I'm on Jubei'thos (aussie PvP server). Very few queues, and unlike US servers, you can actually run instances at peak aussie times. See the problem with US servers is you need to be online in the morning (our time) to be able to get groups.

Anyway, got a 53 priest on Jubei.
That's not entirely true.

I'm on Frostwolf which is a US server and i'm in an Aussie guild called Legion From Down Under and we raid at 8pm every Monday, Tuesday, wednesday, Thursday, Friday night. And Saturday 1pm and Sunday 1pm.

Monday = Blackwing Lair
Tuesday = Onyxia
Wednesday = First 6 Bosses in Molten Core
Thursday = Final 4 Bosses in Molten Core
Friday = Zul Gurrub
Saturday = Ahn'Qiraj
Sunday = Ahn'Qiraj

Basically you just sign up to which ever raids you want to go on. It doesn't matter if you don't go to some seeing as the guild has more than 350 Members so filling the spots is never a problem.

Fun Fun Fun :yes: :lol:
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

not me, but me best mate is Mestoth, a priest (60) from Unholy Evengalists (he just chenged over from Frenzy) on Gorgonnash

he always on raids... whenever, wherever.
limbo

Post by limbo »

Ap0c wrote:....Legion From Down Under:
hey, do you know a dude called Foamfollower??
Those Glands of Bartholin I bless, the sweet wild honey they express,
the exquisite faint scent they bring, of mountain flowers in early spring.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'm on Jubei'thos. Just keep an eye out for Warriorbunny, an elf chick. Damn thing wouldn't let me have FluffyBunny.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

I am dreynorbolious from the clan nerdsneverroot. I have 1000000000 power and my weapon is my meat love sword. Fear my wrath! :lol:
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Is that a two handed sword norbs? :D
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

i love people like Norbs, who completely write a game off, without even trying it!

[rant]
sure there is a monthly fee, but im glad to pay it. unlike LFS which has had buttfuck all updates in the last 6 months. WoW has had new content added to it in every patch they've released! but then the obligatory arguement will come that there is only 3 of them developing the game compared to blizzards numerous people.

so what, scawen eric and victor will have made a pretty penny from LFS and give barely anything back in return

[/rant]
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'm kind of hooked on WoW at the moment.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

I prefer Neverwinter Nights, only because it's free online :D WoW is bloody great, but for me paying a monthly fee to play a game is beyond reason. Already have to pay too much to buy the game in the first place... if I was loaded, then sure.

Actually monthly fee games shit me to tears. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan but can't enjoy the latest FF games because I can't justify paying a monthly fee to play a computer game.
Blowtus

Post by Blowtus »

r8response wrote: [rant]
sure there is a monthly fee, but im glad to pay it. unlike LFS which has had buttfuck all updates in the last 6 months. WoW has had new content added to it in every patch they've released! but then the obligatory arguement will come that there is only 3 of them developing the game compared to blizzards numerous people.

so what, scawen eric and victor will have made a pretty penny from LFS and give barely anything back in return

[/rant]
LFS has never really suited the ADD "need new stuff now!" mentality...
a good game shouldn't need constant updates to be a good game...
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

r8response wrote: so what, scawen eric and victor will have made a pretty penny from LFS and give barely anything back in return
[/rant]
:lmao:

Yeah slack bastards!!!!.....they have only given us hours/month/years of online racing sim euphoria for a very minimal cost...... :crazy:
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

£24 isn't that much to pay for a game (LFS). On the other had when you pay $75.95 for WoW you only get to play for 2 months. Although I can't talk because I was on EverCrack back in the day (and also SWG).
limbo

Post by limbo »

i object to needing to pay to play.
there is no single player function in the game. if you dont pay you dont play at all.
i imagine this dissapointed and annoyed many people who bought the game as a gift for someone else.
think of all those grandmothers that saved up and bought it for 'johnny' for christmas only to find that they had been 'dudded'

i have payed to play games online and i will again, it ensures a resonableing stable connection when the server is a 'payed for dedicated to this game' server.
but to not be able to play at all (legally) unless you pay.... it is almost extortion or 'planned obsolescence' or some such thing that is against free trade laws.
Those Glands of Bartholin I bless, the sweet wild honey they express,
the exquisite faint scent they bring, of mountain flowers in early spring.
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

I think a monthly subscription is fine as long as the content keeps evolving, but the biggest insult and show of arrogance is that they expect you to pay full price for the game client as well!!!!

Double Dipping is not on in my opinion.......its like paying for a kick in the balls. :nk: :bananabang:
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Sterling wrote:I think a monthly subscription is fine as long as the content keeps evolving, but the biggest insult and show of arrogance is that they expect you to pay full price for the game client as well!!!!

Double Dipping is not on in my opinion.......its like paying for a kick in the balls. :nk: :bananabang:
maybe blizzard should take Eve-Onlines approach. they allow you a 14 day trial. and if you like the game, you continue to subscribe. no need to buy the game, just download the client. all 1.8 gigs worth.

you all my be against paying monthly for a game, and i respect that. its your choice. but before you completely bag the game, give it a try. go to k-mart or something like it, and get the 2 dollar trial. if you like it that much and might like to try it further. i can hook you up with an account to give it a try so you don't have to go out and buy the full software.