Hi all need some help!

GPL related chat
nivola

Hi all need some help!

Post by nivola »

Well after becoming a gtl junkie I thought it was time for a change.

So in all my wisdom I thought why not try and beat the only game to beat me GPL. All those crashes with the thrustmaster t2 which is somewhere around the house!)

I have downloaded the 2004 demo to get all the addons and love there version of the "Glen. Have put all the old tracks from the original cd in there folders. I decided that the only way i was going to master this beautiful game was to get online and race the masters of sim racing. So I download the gem 2.what ever it is and igor and the 69 set of cars.

Everything is running sweet. Fire Up the gem and change what I need to change to get the phisics and car shapes for the 69 era. then fire up Igor to see if I can find someone to race(kick my ARSE). I log in and see the events and then decide that I can race brands hatch. start to log in and up comes the online log in bit in the game and it says it has gain access. Everything is sweet and it moves to the next screen (the race screen) I see there is the word chat at the bottom right and the red button on the left. No green button! Then comes the crunch windows shuts it down saying there is a glitch.

What the hell do I do know?
Can anyone please help

Ray "Nivola" Oliver
vipergod
Dumb ARSE

Post by vipergod »

Hi Dude have you patched it up? Hmmm Can you patch the demo?

I do recall i had this problem years ago but cannot remember exactly what to do

So 1st get the 1.2 patch
bandwith patch
cpu patch
disco fix

What else guys?
I don't care what ya say GPL still rocks
Jumi2

Post by Jumi2 »

The only things missing in the demo is the bandwith patch.
Ciao, Jumi2.
ImageFor the love of God, shake me! Shake me like a British nanny!
nivola

Post by nivola »

okay I will delete gem and igor and reinstall them and see what happerns!

got the bandwidth patch now.