JV warns "amazing" Webber

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

JV warns "amazing" Webber

Post by Nigel »

Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
Montey

Post by Montey »

JV makes me laugh so hard. I mean the guy wins one season, achieves nothing post that putting in to question just how hard it must have been for him, and then runs around the paddock spouting wisdom and diatribe like he's the most experienced uber-racer on the face of the planet.

Hey JV, here's a piece of advice: quit, u suck!
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Its not like JV spent years learning how to forget to drive by being in crap teams.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

94-97 were the JV years for me. He was great to watch.

sure he only won 1 world championship but its still 1 more than most drivers and I would hand the bloke a microphone anytime. Yes he speaks a lot of shit, yes Danni has taken to some lesbionic activity since JV and yes he is pretty much a has been racer now but Id still travel to hear him speak.

:yes:
--------------
Stu
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

I agree with Montey,
He always opens his mouth and dribbles shit, like he is king of the paddoc.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Bauer wrote:94-97 were the JV years for me. He was great to watch.

sure he only won 1 world championship but its still 1 more than most drivers and I would hand the bloke a microphone anytime. Yes he speaks a lot of shit, yes Danni has taken to some lesbionic activity since JV and yes he is pretty much a has been racer now but Id still travel to hear him speak.

:yes:
I'm with you dude.. set him up for a speaking engagement, and I'd go. Okay, not much of a racer these days, but I'd love to hear what he has to say.
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Bacchulum

Post by Bacchulum »

I don't know?! :rolleyes:
That wasn't really JV, he was saying nice stuff!!! :fall:

Whether what he says is shit or wise, it's usually pretty funny. :p
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

ANYONE who wins the World Championship is a pretty special driver. He deserves respect for that at the least.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

It's common to hear Jacque and also Damon bagged, but there are only 4 guys to have beaten Schumi to an F1 title, and they both did it. If it was easy back then, well then why doesn't Frentzen have a title? The only thing Jacque ever did wrong was join BAR when he did. Apart from that he's a genuine racer, and has personality. Unlike most of the boring knobs like Schumi, Alonso and Kimi we are now subjected too, give me JV any day over them.