An ARSE on Speedweek?

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

Oggie

An ARSE on Speedweek?

Post by Oggie »

I was watching Speedweek on SBS this arvo and they were showing the Thunder Sports category which looks like a bag of fun. After showing the highlights they interviewed a few guys, one of which was Matt Kingsley. Would this be the long time ARSE member? I seem to recall he was moving into this category of racing a couple of years back. He is on top of the points list, no less! Damn well done!
- Peter Ogden
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Could very well be Matt. Last time I spoke to him he had wrapped up the Lotus Cup Division B (Elise) championship from last year. According to this article he's racing a Ute now though?
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"