F1 & Simpsons Prints - Giving away

all the ARSE dribble
Blitzer

F1 & Simpsons Prints - Giving away

Post by Blitzer »

I have cleaned out my garage and found some various prints that I was going to throw out, but thought an ARSE might want them. I'm happy to mail them anywhere in Australia. They are pretty big. I have used the VB-O-Meter (put a stubby next to each image) so you can get a grasp for how big they are :D - They are all free, apart from the schumacher print which I will happily swap for a slab of beer. You could probably sell it for a few $$ on ebay, but I can't be fucked going through all the hassle :shake:

1. Schumacher Image
3130mm high x 1000mm wide
It's printed on a synthetic paper & matt laminated, trimmed to size. It can be stuck up with double sided tape. This one is going for the low price of 1 slab of beer :yummy:
http://brycejen.customer.netspace.net.au/schumacher.jpg

2. Ferrari Team
1200 high x 1300mm wide
Printed on backlight fabric reinforced vinyl, can be used as a backlight on a lightbox, or just trimmed to size and stuck on a wall with double sided tape. It is untrimmed. Will happily mail to anyone at no cost.
http://brycejen.customer.netspace.net.au/ferrari.jpg

3. Simpsons Bowl
2900mm high x 1200mm wide
Printed on self adhesive vinyl. You can stick it on a wall, but it's pretty big & I would suggest leaving the backing paper on and using double sided tape to apply somewhere. It's not trimmed. There are 2 of these. Any 10 Pin bowl ARSE freaks? Will happily mail to anyone at no cost.
http://brycejen.customer.netspace.net.au/Simpsons.jpg

4. Tommy Hilfiger (i think)
1800m high x 1340mm wide
Printed on fabric reinforced vinyl - I don't know who this guy is, but he must have been an F1 or cart driver at some point. This print is a few years old and has some scratch marks & not in perfect condition. Will happily mail to anyone at no cost.
http://brycejen.customer.netspace.net.au/tommy.jpg

If anybody wants any of these, PM me here or email brycejen@netspace.net.au & I'll put them in a tube & mail out to you :)
[SCR] Blitzer
Southern Cross Racing
fp

Re: F1 & Simpsons Prints - Giving away

Post by fp »

Blitzer wrote:4. Tommy Hilfiger (i think)
1800m high x 1340mm wide
Printed on fabric reinforced vinyl - I don't know who this guy is...
His name is TIM, obviously :p

seriously though, that's Eddie Irvine...

edit - you've got email :)
Last edited by fp on Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Oooh that Simpsons one looks good, I'll go ask the wife if we have room for something that big and unnecessary :)
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Actually that Ferrari team one would be an ideal xmas present for my Ferrari mad brother in law, consider it sold.
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Nice product placement.
Blitzer

Post by Blitzer »

:doh: I didn't know it was Eddie Irvine. Looking closer at the print there is a "Tommy Hilfiger" logo on the helmet, so I thought it must be him. After doing a quick google, it appears he is some fashion label that must have been a sponsor at the time :rolleyes:

No worries Jason, send me an address & I'll mail it over the next few days or you can collect it from my work up until Thursday next week from Mulgrave. Dan, tentative booking on Eddie Irvine & 1 x Simpsons print :)
[SCR] Blitzer
Southern Cross Racing
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

lol, blitz...

now do a search on eddie irvine... he's usin his drivin skills to escape the british coppers :P