My Musical Talent (pfft)

Chat about stuff you listen to or play
petey

My Musical Talent (pfft)

Post by petey »

Yea yea, i have some talent! OMG

:lol:

But seriously, if you want to check out some of my bands and my songs visit http://volume.dmusic.com

Any comments would be appreciated :) You have to signup to comment on the site so you can reply here if you like.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

definately gettin better petey, noice work.. keep it up, cant wait to hear some studio recorded stuff.

Listened to world of circles.. not a bad track.

Hate to say it though, find a new vocalist... sorry, but honest opinion, sounds like a cow in labour
petey

Post by petey »

Vocalist is me, definately need to improve there, i have not time to practice vocals tho, and no training at all.

The bassist is the other vocalist, he's quite good really, should get him ey.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Crowella

Post by Crowella »

I really like the songs.

With a little Vocal Practice, and maybe a bit more consistent playing on the guitars, I reckon they'd be great :D (For the gutiars, some of the riffs have some notes that finish awkwardly.)
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

PeTeY wrote:Vocalist is me, definately need to improve there, i have not time to practice vocals tho, and no training at all.

The bassist is the other vocalist, he's quite good really, should get him ey.
lol.. petey i know the vocalist was you thats why i said you sound like a cow in labour, cos you do.. lol.. i wouldnt say that about someone i dont know..lol.

but, if you were serious about doing vocals yourself, go get some lessons man, can seriously help a lot. you got the basics, timing and all that jive, just get some pitch control training and you'll only get bettter man. might be something for you to check out man. its all fun..

hehe, but dude, when it comes down to it, you know i cant sing either..lol