Internet Explorer 7 Beta and this Forum

Test avatars and stuff in here and tell us any forum problems
TassieDevil_Original

Internet Explorer 7 Beta and this Forum

Post by TassieDevil_Original »

Hi, was wondering if anyone else has this problem with Internet Explorer 7 Beta, most things seem ok, but....
When I go to the main index of this ARSE forum, it only shows the headings for each section but none of the threads. The only way I can get to the threads is either through my direct link I have for the AAL thread, or by clicking on show last threads since I was last on. So is this just a weird thing in IE7 or a combination of the ARSE Forums and IE7. I don't seem to have this problem in any other forum that I have looked at???????

Any info would be handy thanks mate. Or if anyone else has had this issue that you know of using IE7.

Tassie
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

There are some issues with IE7. It's a beta afterall so you'll have to live with the bugs until they get fixed.

Try switching to subsilver in your profile. It might just be related to the morpheus skin.
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Beta 3 has just been released. See if that fixes it. At the end of the day though it's a beta software thing rather than a phpbb one.
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
TassieDevil_Original

Big Kev wrote:Beta 3 has just been released. See if that fixes it. At the end of the day though it's a beta software thing rather than a phpbb one.
Yeah I understand that Kev, I was just wondering if it could have been a simple setting issue, and if anyone else was having the problem, just so I know if it was IE7 Beta or not. But yeah thanks mate I will try both your suggestions, I only put it on one computer just to try it out....I have Firefox on here as well if I need to see something that I otherwise wouldn't see with this beta... :D

Tassie
TassieDevil_Original

Big Kev wrote:There are some issues with IE7. It's a beta afterall so you'll have to live with the bugs until they get fixed.

Try switching to subsilver in your profile. It might just be related to the morpheus skin.
Thanks Big Kev, the Subsilver one works....I tried the Red Xmas one but that one didn't work either.....So I guess I will stay with the Subsilver one then :lol:

Tassie