Sandown screenies at the MZ

GPL related chat
hankstar

Sandown screenies at the MZ

Post by hankstar »

http://gplmz.speedgeezers.com/forum/ind ... #entry5772

In case youse blokes haven't seen Buk's good work on this legendary circuit, click above. Great stuff :nod:
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Wow nice, gotta be better than that Madcowie track.
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

Can't wait to add it :p
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

Jason Woods wrote:Wow nice, gotta be better than that Madcowie track.
Root Canal is better than that Rod.

In regards to this what can I say, that boy is talented.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Jamo wrote:
Jason Woods wrote:Wow nice, gotta be better than that Madcowie track.
Root Canal is better than that Rod.
Well yeah i wasn't going to say it quite as harshly :D But it was truly aweful wasn't it. I got to dandenong road corner before i'd had enough(1st lap) and promptly uninstalled it. The only time i've ever done that with a track.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

now all i have to do, without the aid of a credit card as well. is find a copy of GPL and get all the updates and necessary fixes so that i can FINALLY play this game. :)
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

search google for the 'all in one' patch ;)

dunno where to find gpl in the 1st place though... maybe Hardly Normal (harvy Norman ;))... i think i saw it as part of some 'classics' box title
breakneck

Post by breakneck »

Latch found our copies on a bargain game shelf in Myer
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

well i would look in the bargain boxes and all, except i live in Alice Springs, and we are lucky to have Woolworths, and k-mart (no bargain bins there)
hankstar

Post by hankstar »

Jase, I know what you mean about Madcowie's Sandown - I usually uninstall Madcowie's tracks straight away, as a rule :D

I remember a woeful version of an awesome Gran Turismo track called Grand Valley that he did. Only when I drove a Modena around the netKar version (which is pretty much spot on) did it truly sink in how wrong everything about it was. I mean everything too - elevations, corner radii, lengths of straights. Quite astounding.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

r8response wrote:now all i have to do, without the aid of a credit card as well. is find a copy of GPL and get all the updates and necessary fixes so that i can FINALLY play this game. :)
You tried the demo?
It's on the bhmotorsports.com site. Comes with all the updated cars in it to save you the bother of downloading them too.
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

People still play GPL? :faint:
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

unkle_hanky wrote:Jase, I know what you mean about Madcowie's Sandown - I usually uninstall Madcowie's tracks straight away, as a rule :D

I remember a woeful version of an awesome Gran Turismo track called Grand Valley that he did. Only when I drove a Modena around the netKar version (which is pretty much spot on) did it truly sink in how wrong everything about it was. I mean everything too - elevations, corner radii, lengths of straights. Quite astounding.
Grand Valley, one of my all time favourite tracks :)

I think I have a copy of the GT track Complex String for GPL - haven't tried it much, so I can't remember if its any good or not.
hankstar

Post by hankstar »

Complex String! Youch, what a muthafucka. The only GT3 track I didn't beat the benchmark on. Still hovering at 99% complete :)