Radeon 9800 pro for sale

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Acerlyte

Radeon 9800 pro for sale

Post by Acerlyte »

Powercolor Ati Radeon 9800 pro - EZ Edition

350 core, 300 Mem
128 bit Mem Bandwith
8 Pixel Pipelines
256 meg DDR

Only a year old, still have the original box, manual and cds including Counter Strike:CZ which has never been used (not a CS fan :P). Selling it as I have no use for it anymore and may as well get the money for it instead. Never been overclocked or modded and has worked reliably and well. Looking for about $170 AU for it but negotiable, extra for postage or can arrange a pickup if you are local to Brisbane. I don't have any piccies about of it but if I can get a hold of a digital camera I will send piccies if anyone is interested.

So yeah, if anyone has any questions just give me a PM. Cheers :)