Supercar Setups

ISI's new sim rFactor
VIPEROSI

Supercar Setups

Post by VIPEROSI »

As im new to Rfactor i really have no idea if u can share setups or not but if you can id really appreciate it if someone can post some fast setups for bathurst and the other aussie tracks for the v8's.

And i do mean fast setups :) preferably ones that can be used to race with and arent too taily.

Ive been playing with the default setup and ive got rid of the oversteer in the cars but now im finding it hard to turn in and its just not fast enough.

Im doing 2.11's but i want to be well below 2.10 and i suspect my setup is the main thing holding me back.
schmickle

Re: Supercar Setups

Post by schmickle »

VIPEROSI wrote:As im new to Rfactor i really have no idea if u can share setups or not but if you can id really appreciate it if someone can post some fast setups for bathurst and the other aussie tracks for the v8's.

And i do mean fast setups :) preferably ones that can be used to race with and arent too taily.

Ive been playing with the default setup and ive got rid of the oversteer in the cars but now im finding it hard to turn in and its just not fast enough.

Im doing 2.11's but i want to be well below 2.10 and i suspect my setup is the main thing holding me back.
I'm afraid to be quick ur set will need to be fairly twitchy. My qual set is quick (around 2:08.2xx) but if i can last 3 laps without writing off my car i'm over the moon. My race set is easier to drive but is in the low 2:10's/late 2:09's.

If i see u in game, i'll happily share my set.
VIPEROSI

Post by VIPEROSI »

Yeah i tried a setup from a guy called skaife last night and it was vry twitchy. Ive got my times into the 10's with my setup.

I think with a bit more practice i can break into the 9's with it.

This is why i like the ISI games like GTR and GT Legends, changing the setup always reacts to how it would in real life, where in LFS ive been a bit lost because im trying to relate it to real life but often it creates some weird handling habits.

Ive got my setup just how i want it, very little oversteer especially in griffins bend and forest elbow.

I sure hope there is a AAL series for Rfactor, i can see this game stealing me away from lfs it rocks!.